Signed: Loaner 330e $49,945 MSRP - $347.14/mo, $0 DAS... Titled In My Name!

Awesome! I wonder how many of their 330e’s were sold to hackers!

I am getting 50+ mpg with mine, now at 600 miles on original gallon of gas! As long as you drive these in the city and have charging opportunities, they’re essentially EV’s!

1 Like

You’re a legend for bringing this hack to the community. You can quote me in your bio :blush:

Awesome find.

1 Like

Hahah, thanks! I do wonder if BMW will drop the Owner’s Choice for EV’s at some point, but glad we all got early!

I second @dukez. @andyecon, your hack not only helped us but also BMW of San Antonio. They should provide you the best deals for the life time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also got an owner’s choice lease from Bmw of SA last month, but i didn’t get the 330e, I got the 2018 Bmw 530e at $384 a month with only ttl down, which i will be getting back from the TCEQ :joy:

Nice! Did you have loyalty or just get a huge discount?

BTW you should make a post and put a photo in trophies! That is a great deal on the 530e even before EV rebates/credits!

I had 2k loyalty 2k lease incentive and 1k for test driving any bmw from march 12-16.
36 month 12k miles
msrp was 56425, sale 45900

@Mike_Aouje Great !!! Thats another killer deal.

1 Like

@andyecon I was wondering how to do that

You should be able to make a new thread from the main page and the thread for photos is called the Trophy Wall.

Again, congrats on the deal!

1 Like

Got my Texas Rebate check today for $2500. I hope all the hackers from Texas would have received theirs.

Got my TCEQ check, too!

BMWSA are down to 11 cars of the 97 when I posted my deal, I hope a load went to Hackrs!

1 Like

They moved the all the loaners to CPO lot in the month beginning. The 11 in stock are brand new.

Anyone tried to return their vehicle early? My 2 years lease expires on March 15th 2021. Since its covid time, I am hardly using it. Wondering if its possible to return the vehicle early? Thanks