Signed: Loaner 330e $49,945 MSRP - $347.14/mo, $0 DAS... Titled In My Name!

nice @kamkata @screamingkarts @john6866 @songshan311 @sgurram @Smardav … congrats guys… just curious which color combo yall got? what all options and specs/packages were included? and how many miles on your loaner before you drove it off the lot?

I’m just curious as I’ve never bought a loaner before. I’m sure these are in good condition & probably well maintained. but I’m sort of surprised that bmw of SA had like 90 loaners all of a sudden that they were fireleasing out.

I got black with tan interior, convenience package+heated seats+blind spot detection+18 inch wheels.

They seem to have mostly very poorly equipped or completely decked out cars left.

No idea why they had so many of these!

1 Like

I am here for mine.
I asked, they said the are one of the biggest in the south, 5000 people come every month for different services, so the dealer prepared service loaner for those BMW owner to use while waiting for service, which is free.

I think right now they still got 30ish loaners left, cheapest are most black, dark silver, one sunset orange etc , about $380+.
my favorite platinum silver was gone last night.

Mine is Alpine White/Venetian Beige. I was iffy with this color combo at first, but BMW did a nice job with the color texture. Mine has the burl walnut wood inside too, so the beige pop. It’s just going to be a little harder to keep clean, but not a big deal. The carpet/upper dash/headliner being black help to make the color combination looking really good.

1 Like

I got the blue with beige color. It has convenience package with upgraded wheels. I wanted to get the white, but they quoted me $25 more for the white one because it has blind spot detection and some other additional features. I agree its hard to keep the Beige color seats clean with the kids.

1 Like

Hey Hackrs! I just wanted to thank you all for being so patient while working with us on these special deals! I hope everyone has enjoyed the deal they received and know that I am here to help you out with your vehicle (though I am not permitted to help with the state/fed tax rebate info).

One thing to take note of as some people are seeming to be not quite as excited with their current deal or what we have to offer (I am currently still working on finding the right vehicle for a few more members), is that many of you have taken advantage of the best deals we have available. It is important to know that as time moves on, the remaining vehicles have a higher and higher cost. We are doing the best we can with the remaining inventory and have essentially been applying the best deals we can for each of you individually with the vehicles we have remaining. Naturally, though, since the lowest cost vehicles (aka best deals) have gone, the remaining vehicles will be higher and higher in payment for similar features/options. The cost is not directly correlated with MSRP and has a much more convoluted calculation that is above my paygrade haha. Please reach out to me ASAP if you are still interested as it seems the state rebates are running low, and do be understanding of the fact that if I do not answer immediately, it is because I am more than likely assisting someone currently in the dealership who is likely a fellow Hackr. Thank you again - Michael Polak

P.S. The 2018 X2s are probably the next best option with owners choice options available with $0 down 10k/36 mo with payments in the $350+ price point depending on options/cost. Let me know if any of you are interested in finding out more!

The TX rebates are almost out for PHEV’s, so the deals will get much worse from a buyer’s perspective for that reason as well.

Hope everybody got their TX credit apps in, looks like they will be out by the end of today!

I have submitted my application last Monday (03/18). Have not heard any updates from TCEQ since then. Not sure how long it takes to get the approval? Any one received any updates regarding their application?

Others were told that the checks would be sent out in about two months.

Got my TCEQ approval today!

You guys think my rebate app will be accepted if I submit it today? @andyecon

The website said they had less than 20 at end of day yesterday, so I imagine they’re officially out now.

The website says 16 today so not sure if I’ll be able to still get it today. Did you have to get the TCEQ app signed by the dealer too? There’s a section which needs dealer/lessor signature. @andyecon

Edit : including others who have applied too - @sgurram

Yes. One of the form in the application needs to be filled and signed by the dealer. If you have not purchased / leased the vehicle already, it may be too late for TX rebate. There may be a chance if you go to TCEQ facility at 8:30 AM tomorrow to drop the application personally. We will know the available rebates after 5 PM today.

I think your only chance is if they realocate from the natural gas vehicles.

As of today morning it shows only 1 application left.

Followup with an email, They are prompt in responding. They will tell you at what stage you application is.

Thanks.

I got my letter and tags yesterday.
I also found out the two friends I turned onto this hack got their cars last week and their paperwork into TCEQ on time. This was an amazing deal. Thanks again Andy.

Interesting note: We are still on the same tank of gas we let the dealership with - 450 miles ago. My son has been driving the 330e to school every day and charges there while in class as well as overnight at home. We have a quarter left of a 11 gallon tank.