Signed: Lincoln Aviator 2020 Reserve- 800 per month and 1900 due at signing with a MSRP of 77,830

Just signed a 2020 Aviator Reserve
-MSRP: $77,830
-Selling Price: $65,330
-Monthly Payment: 800 a month
-Drive off Amount: 1900
-36 months and 10,500 miles per year
-Residual: $42,807
-Northeast
-Options Included- Dynamic Handling Package, Illumination Package, Lincoln Play, Elements Package, Luxury Package, and Lincoln Co-Pilot 360 Plus, and Convenience Package

LeaseHackr Score- 8.6

I thought it was a pretty solid deal as Aviators are not known to lease well.
Please do let me know how you think I did!

6 Likes

Confused as to what this is supposed to mean. A fully loaded Aviator is a Black Label GT

2 Likes

It’s an Aviator Reserve with all of the option packages

2 Likes

Congrats, again fully loaded is pushing 90k.

Missing black label and the gt powertrain.

Excellent deal though!

2 Likes

I updated the post!
Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the data point, will certainly help those in the market for this car.

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen many other posts on Leasehackr about the Aviator so I do hope this helps someone to get a great deal on a 2020 Aviator as there seems to be a decent number of them left on the dealer lots.

3 Likes

Very helpful data point. Congratulations and enjoy the car.

1 Like

Congratulations and enjoy! Post pics in the Trophy Garage.

1 Like

This is a good deal for this vehicle, enjoy it!

1 Like

Pretty decent deal for this car.

2 Likes

This is a great deal for an Aviator Reserve and that too with all the option packages!!!
I tried to get a lease quote and most of the dealers in my area would not budge on the price.
One dealer in my area asked for 900 a month and 5000 down for a 2021 65k Reserve! Absolutely ridiculous.
I’ll look for 2020s now and spread my search to other places.

1 Like

Hi there. I’m new to LeaseHackr and I really wanted to lease the Lincoln Aviator. Your deal seems to be really good compared to what I have received from around the Northeast. I was wondering how you were able to get the selling price to be $12,500 dollars off.

1 Like

Your first step is to sign up and ask Edmunds forums for the MF and incentives for your zip

1 Like

I think Lincoln did a really neat job with this one. The best looking SUV Lincoln made in my opinion.

1 Like

Hi there! I basically emailed 15 different lincoln dealers around the Northeast. I checked each website for 2020 models and looked to see which one had the specs I wanted. I then get quotes from various dealers and try and see which dealer was actually willing to negotiate. The Aviator is not known to lease well at all so my quotes were all over the place. Some were extremely high and others seemed reasonable.
After I found a dealer willing to negotiate I basically told him to offer me the best price they could do. They came back with a reasonable offer but after more negotiations, I was able to knock off 2000 dollars more off the total lease cost.
So basically I think if you were to find a 2020 model you could possibly try and get a deal on the Aviator.
I love the car and I have no regrets about getting it and would highly recommend it if you are able to get a good deal on one. It’s powerful, luxurious, and very roomy on the inside. Funny enough it’s actually faster than my Maserati Levante albeit the Maserati does sound a whole lot better haha.

2 Likes

Excellent deal @Nagi_Reddy… My friend paid >900 for Reserve with 7k down…

3 Likes