Signed: Lexus UX 250H F Sport - DO NOT GO TO Beverly Hills Lexus (Here's why)

Hey, guys so this is a UX I got about a week before my friend’s IS 300 purchase that I posted.

I originally wanted an IS 300 from the Beverly Hills dealership but omg I had so many issues there. The way how the dealers there treat customers is just purely bad. Leasehackr folks - if you can avoid it, avoid at all costs. In the beginning, I already had texted the salesman what I wanted in terms of the ‘deal.’ He said yes, so I went in and sat down with the salesman. The salesman came back to me with a quote that would charge me 4k more over three years. I asked him why is he wasting my time if he can’t make the deal when he already agreed to the deal over text messages.

A few hours later after talking, calling, and negotiating, he finally told me he will honor his text messages. At this point, I was already pissed. He told me the deal would be zero drive off and zero down. Somehow, they still charged $400 on my credit card as a “down payment.” That was a wtf moment so, at that point that they charged my card, I left without signing more documents. They wasted 4 hours of my time. I can go into more details but I just wanted to tell y’all that y’all need to watch out this dealership. Maybe it’s just one salesman. Maybe it’s the whole dealership. I did not expect to get such low-quality service with disrespect at an official Lexus dealership, especially not in Beverly Hills.

I ended up getting the UX from another dealership in SoCal. Thought IS 300 had an ugly grill. The dealership I went in had zero BS and I was able to walk out with my new car in 1.5 hours.

Ughhhhj&!@&!&#*!% I just love the interior :wink: omg

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lexus UX 250H F Sport (Exterior: Atomic Silver, Interior: RED!)
MSRP: $38315
Monthly Payment: $389.00 including tax (7.75% tax, located in OC)
Drive-Off Amount: $0 (zero down, zero drive-off, total payments of 389 times 35 plus disposition fee)
Months: 36mo
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00021
Residual: 55%
Incentives: college grad + lease cash ($3750)
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 9.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

Did you get your $400 back??

If it was zero down and zero drive off, why did you give your credit card?

2 Likes

yeah it’s back

loooooong story…

What was your final selling price? Before taxes and fee? Looking for similar on east coast. Thank you!

1 Like

Jim Falk Lexus (Bev hills) is the worst. They are the sleaziest of sleaze. Glad you went elsewhere and got a deal done.

1 Like

Which OC did you sign at? I’m at my lease end. Originally, BH was good to work with but the entire group that was there three years ago is gone. Much appreciate the info if you can share. Thanks!

I did this deal in Torrance but if you take any deal sheet to any dealer, they will try to beat or match the deal you originally have. I think, IMHO, it’s whether the salesman is willing to do that or not - meaning you’re less likely to see the action in Beverly Hills or Newport Beach…

1 Like