SIGNED! Kia 2023 EV6 Wind AWD, $640/mo, 36/12k

This was my first lease deal ever. Think I did pretty good thanks to all the great tips and info on this site. Finance guy said its the best deal he had seen on the EV6 but they probably all say that. Let me know your thoughts.

MSRP: $55,815
Sale Price: $52,875
Kia Lease Cash: $7500
Term: 36m/12k
Mf: 0.00203
RV: 58% ($32,372.70)
Down Payment: $0
Drive Off: $0
CA/Monterey tax rate of 9.25%

Payment: $640 a month including all taxes/fees (35 total payments)

1 Like

Calculator (added $250 in dealer fees) otherwise, was showing $631.

I could never get the calculator to be accurate. Particularly since everything in this lease was wrapped up into 35 total payments, not 36.

how did you do this?

1 Like

A gazillion emails to all dealers within 150 miles and just worked it from there. Was also working an Ioniq 5 deal at the same time. Messaged the Kia dealer who had already provided their “best offer” from the Hyundai Dealer and told them I was about to sign (which I was) but if he improved his deal we would drive up and sign in an hour. They knocked $40 off the monthly payment via text and we told them we were on the way. Walked out on the Hyundai deal (even though it was cheaper) since we liked the EV6 overall a little better.

Good job, that’s a hard car to get at discount.

I had reached out to a handful of Kia dealers last month but didn’t make any progress. Ended up with an Ioniq 5 awd that was way way cheaper.

1 Like

Yeah we almost pulled the trigger on the Ionic because of the lower price. My wife hated that the passenger seat was manual though. And the EV6 just feels more sporty.

1 Like