SIGNED (June): 2024 Cadillac Lyriq Tech | $354/mo | $354 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 Cadillac Lyriq Tech w driving assistance package
MSRP: $62,060
Selling Price: $57,700
Monthly Payment: $356
Drive-Off Amount: $356
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
Residual: $49,648
Incentives: $1,500 (Costco) $3000 (Conquest) $4000 (CCR)
Region: Southeast

After working with about 15 different dealerships in the Florida area who wouldn’t even come close to what I was looking for the
Deal was signed in June. As listed in the title, unfortunately the $4000 in CCR is gone this month.

If anyone is interested in the FL or GA area the best deal he can do is

$435 a month with first month payment on a Red Lyriq Tech with the driving assistance package MSRP $62,230 (24/10). He has 2 of these left which are being discounted about $5000

Must have good credit, conquest and Costco to qualify for this price

7 Likes

Nice deal. Where in the world did Cadillac/GM come up with that residual in 24 months? Good for you but I would be shocked if it was even $40,000!!!

1 Like

Which make are conquest

Must be a current owner of a 2010 model year or newer or a current lessee of a 2019 model year or newer Tesla, Audi, Polestar, Rivian, Genesis, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Lincoln, Lexus, or Volvo for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale.

1 Like

I can’t post a dealer contact publicly but will share privately just DM me or I can DM you

They added $7500 EV credit in the residual

3 Likes

Darn i qualify but thia deal is in Florida

I’m in Florida (Clearwater area) and very interested.

1 Like

Yep, the $7500 credit goes somewhere.

only 1 red lyric tech left

Same dealership has a sport 2 AWD 76k MSRP for $739 a month with first payment due at signing. 24/10

Must have conquest, Costco, and good credit to qualify

FL/GA area

Thanks for the update! Located in Florida. Willing to sign on a similar deal to yours.

only 1 red lyric tech left

dealership will trade this car out if there’s no interest by Monday

$435 a month $435 DAS

Must have conquest, Costco, and good credit to qualify

Instead of trading out, drop the monthly by another $100 and I’ll sign this weekend

1 Like

I think you’re in the wrong thread. You’re not gonna get that # without a vin specific ccr (at least this month). Go check out Ariya, blazer, or find a broker like i asked you in the DM i sent for those #s

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

sorry all it was Sold! Dealer said they wont have anymore allocations for lyriqs moving forward