SIGNED! Ioniq 5 SEL AWD (ONE PAY) $8,954 - 24mo/12k

Thanks to all the leasehackrs I signed this yesterday!

2023 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD
MSRP $52,740
Selling Price $49,485
$8,954 One Pay
24mo/12k Term
South Carolina $500 Taxes
No Conquest or State Rebates

I probably called/emailed 15 dealers and finally found one willing to play ball and had very good experience doing the one pay lease with them. Definitely had a few arrogant dealers along the way!

11 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Thank you! I tried to submit it on signed but it kept coming back with an error code “submission too long” after I filled everything out and clicked submit. I figured I would try it again later tonight.

CC: @littleviolette

Jeez, the MF up here in Jersey is triple what you have in SC

Your file might have been too big! Could you email your file to us at admin@leasehackr.com please? We will upload it for you. Thank you!

1 Like

Amazing deal! considering this is w/o Conquest. Do they do out of state deal/shipping? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice! Congrats…i wish i can find a dealer in DMV to do one pay…no one seems to want to do one pay. :frowning:

Thanks! Yeh I wish I qualified for conquest to make the deal that much better lol. I was actually an out of state deal and did mostly everything via text. I live in South Carolina and the Dealer was in North Carolina. I am not sure about shipping but ill message you the dealer and you can ask them. They have several 2023s still left as if the other day.

That’s odd that no one wants to do the one pay. I had some expensive quotes but most of the dealers I called in the southeast were familiar with the one pay lease option. One dealer quoted me 22k for the 24mo lease :sweat_smile:

i am thinking they are also running out of inventory on the 23 model as I am strictly looking for 23 model SEL AWD. I even got few come back to me telling they have stopped doing lease on 23 model and thats in middle of email exchanges not sure if its real or just some sales strategies.

I’d really like to replicate this deal but I’m having a hard time understanding how you got to a one-pay of $9k. I don’t want to make a fool of myself when reach out to a dealer.

From what I gather, residual is 70% and MF is .00341 with one pay. With a selling price of $49485 and $7500 rebate, using the lease calculator, your one-pay should be ~$14000. What am I missing?

Post a link to your LH calculator

@calguy77 MSRP according to the OP is $52740 and he said he got no conquest rebate. Max rebate should be $7500.

@max_g Here’s the link to the calc:

That’s the MF for a 2024.

He bought a 2023. MF is like half of a 24 but same residual.

Is conquest still going on for 1/24?

I heard the exact same thing about 23’s not being leased in PNW

It did take a bit of back and forth negotiating to get that price. Their initial quote for a one pay lease was $11k. Another thing that helped a lot is South Carolina taxes are capped at $500. Here is the actual contract that should clear up any questions. The MF was .0013 and the residual was 70%.

@highflyer494 MUCH! appreciated. It was the money factor I was missing. Looks like you got an extra $500 rebate as well, do you recall what that might have been? I’m in SC as well and I’m hoping I can come close to this deal.

Could be first responder…

Also don’t forget he leased. 2023 so to replicate this you need to find dealers that still have 2023s.