SIGNED: Hyundai Ioniq 6 SE RWD Longe Range 24/12k $299 month $299 DAS

Located in FL. Found a dealer who got one delivered and contacted them the same day. Took some back and forth, but was able to work out a deal. They discounted MSRP close to 10%, but had a bunch of dealer add ons which brought the discount close to 6% off MSRP.

It is hard to get any dealers here to give any numbers without going in person. Eventually salesperson got the sales manager involved and that got the process moving. First offer was $300 a month with $2300 DAS. Then went to $315 a month with $315 DAS. Third time around was what I signed for. Calculator link is below.

What were the dealer add-ons?

GPS tracker and paint/fabric protection was what I was originally told which were like $2k total. Once I got to finance it was that and some others like window tints, wheel locks, door edge protection and I don’t remember what else. I saw it when they were showing me the add on screens. Didn’t bother to get into it about them. Not totally sure how they fit all that in. I’m guessing since they knocked off so much from MSRP they just made that difference up with those.

Either way just running the $189 a month $1,999 DAS for May that comes out to a little over $264 a month without TTL and any other dealer fees. I saw someone else post they got $288 for both when the April deal was running in FL so figured $299 was not bad for the updated version there is for May.

1 Like

Are you planning to charge at home or at public chargers? I’m in Florida also and not able to charge in my community so still on the fence with going electric.

This is my first ev. Right now I’m going to attempt to just charge at Electrify America since you get two years of charging for free. There is a Electrify America charging station about a mile from my house. There are few other Electrify America charhing stations I can get to that are further away. If it gets too complicated dealing with that I will probably end up trying to get a charger at home.

Hi, All!
CFL here :slight_smile: Are you comfortable sharing the dealer you got to play? I do not know what these people are holding onto all this inventory for here. Makes no sense. Thank you in advance for any help :slight_smile:

A couple items.

1. FL dealer fees can go suck it, man that’s highway robbery
  2. Why are the registration fees over $400?
  3. Why didn’t you consider a one pay?

I leased an SE 2 weeks ago and the dealer said one pay was not applicable to the national promotion. My terms were $269 a month with nothing down including all taxes and fees

um thats a load of crap. Should be able to onepay on any Hyundai lease.

Yeah I figured as much but didn’t press too hard as I was already getting a good deal. The sales manager just said “we don’t do that here, is that a deal breaker”