Signed - Hyundai Ioniq 5 SEL RWD one pay $7500

I tried contacting a few brokers on LH but had good luck with a local dealer who i spoke with last Dec. He was really helpful and i only spent 30-45min at the dealership for paperwork. I felt grateful how much i’ve learned on LH over the past few months and how it helped with my first lease.

Below is the datapoint and hopefully it helps whoever’s trying to lease before the quarter end.

NorCal bay area
Msrp: 49,070
Discount: 2,581
Lease cash 10,000
24mo/12k
One pay of $7,500

I did not spend too much time negotiating with the dealer, so i think deals can get even more aggressive for the last week of March.

10 Likes

Congratulations! Would you share the dealer information? Thanks!

Is this one of the DGDG dealers?

No, dealer is in the peninsula area

Its san bruno hyundai. DM me for sales person’s contact if you need it.

Congratulations, that’s the best deal I have seen so far! I will DM for details. Thank you for posting

Did the lease cash go up to 10,000 recently?

I believe it was also $10k last month on this trim.

Yes, and hyundai adjusted MF slightly down a few days ago.

1 Like

That’s interesting. Good to know.

Do you know how much of a discount on the effective monthly rate was it by going with a one pay?

edmund has that info. I think MF reduced by 0.0009 with one pay. Not sure if thats still true today.

Hi I DM you

Hi, can you share the sales person info

Since im getting too many messages and LH doesnt allow same message to be sent. Im only sharing the sales person’s name here but you may need to call the dealership to ask for him. His name is Hameed.

If anyone who’s able to replicate the deal, would you mind sharing in this thread? This would help others too.

Thanks in advance!

Hi JulD - Do you know what was the money factor for this deal?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I didnt ask for the MF as long as they can meet my budget

1 Like

Got it, Thanks. I’m looking to get a similar deal and trying to close before quarter end. Saw some folks on Leashackr getting $6800 through brokers. Might have to go that route to get similar pricing. Dunno why dealerships dont directly offer these deals to customers. Thanks again for sharing your deal.

1 Like

These guys switched it up now it’s $8400 one pay