SIGNED! Ford MME Premium AWD Extended MSRP -62611 $475 mo First Payment DAS

, ,

The deal includes over inflated trade in value for my QX60 lease( with 9 months payments left) to get 7500 lease cash as trade in value .

I traded my 2020 Infinti QX60 lease for the great deal and received 7K in equity (was offered way less at every other dealer who can take Infiniti lease back) - 7K equity was used in the deal and dealer paid 9 month left on my infiniti lease

2023 Ford MME Premium AWD Extended MSRP -62611 - Houston, Texas

Total Monthly - 475/m and 475 DAS (First Month). 17$ Ford ware care per month added to cover 5000$ damage
Term: 36 month / 12000 miles

MSRP - $62611
Discount - 2775$
Addons - $615 Ford warecare
MF - 0.8%
RV - 60%

1 Like

I’m still confused with the Mach e, is this a ford options or rcl? Was the $3750 or 7500 passed down? And can you buy it out at the end?

Its RCL lease and i can buy the car at end of lease. Dealers gave 2700 rebate and 7500 credit as trade in value and full tax credits

1 Like

If this was a year ago, I would say not such a good deal, and you should sell that qx to carvana. But the dealer giving you 7k on the qx return, which is a lot. So returning your leased qx to get into a MME Premium for $475 drive off and $475/mo for 3/12 is an amazing deal, not to mention the 0.00033 MF.

Problem with infiniti they wont allow 3 rd party buy outs . Dealers who has sister nissan or Infiniti can take the trade in. I cant sell to Caravana unless i buy and pay taxes again( Texas lease buyout have to pay taxes)

1 Like

If you used your $7k equity as cash down then your headline DAS was not just first month. I’d suggest updating your details, most ppl won’t read the paragraph back story.

2 Likes

Ford allows lease buy out now? I thought they stopped it.

Effective $699/mo doesn’t get me over to the Ford dealership.

1 Like

7500 credit they put it has over inflated trade in value. My effective price only 475. There is no way i have positive equity for qx60 .

I don’t understand your point. Are you saying that because they gave you a giant unexpected trade value that that is just a discount on the car, done in another fashion?

So it can be replicated?

It can. This month Ford has .8 % APR, 60% RV and 2700 rebates.

Ye. They gave 7500 credit in form of trade in value and full tax credits for Texas.

1 Like

So they didn’t give you anything for your trade, but the 7500 EV incentive was passed along.

Or

They gave you 7500 for your trade, but didn’t give you the 7500 for the EV incentive.

Got it!

1 Like

1st post: great deal :sunglasses:

6th post: not a great deal :slightly_frowning_face:

14th post: delete the thread :exploding_head:

1 Like

RCL dont pass 7500 credit for lease like Tesla. Also Ford MME not eligible for full 7500 ev credit. Only 3750 if you buy. Dealer just mimicked the 7500 credit as trade in value instead of ev credit.For Texas this the best number i have got on any EV . Tried close to 20 different dealers for different brands… no one near this price with infiniti trade in. At the end i got new EV with little more money than my current infiniti lease( 440$) for same 12k miles per year.

1 Like

If you’re happy with the car and payment that’s all that matters. Congrats!