SIGNED: FL Acura MDX Base $450 inc. tax

Sharing my deal… love the car, good standard equipment and drives really nice! This is a surprise for my wife coming back from an overseas trip tomorrow :grinning:.

Acura MDX Base with pearl painting
MSRP: $ 45,925
Sales Price: $35,583
(Gross Capitalized Cost: $ 36,877 (Sales Price + $595 acquisition + $699 Delivery)
(Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $35,877 ( after $1,000 conquest on a returned Infiniti QX60)
Monthly Payment: $450 total/month ($420.55 + 7% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $450 (1st month inc. tax)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: I calculated 0.00225
Residual: 54%
Incentives: $1,000 conquest
Region: Florida FL 33071
Leasehackr Score: 9.6 years

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

All fees, documentation, tag transfer, etc. were rolled into the lease, my total out of pocket at signing was $450 which is the first month inclusive of 7% sales tax.

4 Likes

Tax and fees are incorrect. And what’s the untaxed incentive? Did you just make up numbers to match the monthly payment?

There’s probably at least $7k dealer cash on that model. You should have tried to get 10% discount before the dealer cash.

Dealer fee $85??? No way! Especially in Florida.

I tweaked the calculator. I don’t see a dealer fee in the deal, just a charge for $156 for FL docs fee.

1 Like

I guess I did, I don’t have the full breakdown of fees etc. Incentive was conquest plus some dealer contribution. All in all the end result is $450/month including tax - I could not get a broker here that would quote anything close to that.

It’s right there. :slight_smile:

Dealer fee not in the calculator.

Which model? AWD, NAV?

I was getting $410/mo (taxes and all) with a factory remote start installed on a base SH-AWD for $0 down 7500/yr in Chicagoland last month. Ended up opting for the tech package which raised payment to $470, all other things equal. Will plug in the numbers and post my deal soon.

Which Chicago dealer is it? And was in city of Chicago(Chicago lease tax included?) or suburbs ?

Suburbs. Muller’s Woodfield Acura. Leased in burbs (Cook County but not Chicago, so 8.25%).

1 Like

Posting this deal would be great :slight_smile: I’m still trying to negotiate an RDX for 15% off MSRP + Loyalty.

Sorry, been inundated but I’ll post it soon. I will say though, I’ve heard they aren’t as aggressive with RDX deals, being they’re Acura’s persistently sole, revamped model.

I want to say I got my vehicle’s sale price down to ~$39,000 (~$53,500 MSRP) despite being screwed on my $1k loyalty (they snuck it in as down payment assistance for a fake $0 down vs a true $0 down or cap reduction).

I know this is just bits and pieces of my deal, but something to suffice before I plug in all the numbers. Thanks for the patience :slight_smile:

That’s not how that works. If they showed $1000 das and then covered that $1000 das with your $1000 incentive, you didn’t get screwed out if it. They applied it to the lease.

Yeah I see it actually did reduce cap. Initially I was thinking I would’ve liked it to be applied to my real out of pocket (first payment, plates, doc) for a practically penniless transaction. But, all good.