SIGNED/FINANCED 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S Executive Demo

Closed on the following deal last month.

2020 Porsche Taycan 4S (sold as New)

Mileage - 582 Miles (Window Sticker attached with options)

MSRP 129,394.00

Discounted Price 116,000.00

Negotiated Price 112,000.00

Since this car is sold as new, it has never been titled before; therefore, it qualifies for the $7,500.00 EV Federal rebate.

Net Effective Price - 104,500.00

What do you guys think? Most appreciate your feedback!

17 Likes

Great discount, shame it’s not a lease, though.

4 Likes

Nice… 10char

Not bad. I’d take this over a S Long Range today if I was actively in the market…

3 Likes

Your model x treating you that badly?

Not at all. Still chugging along great. Would be a Model 3 replacement.

holy crap. that is a steal! i’m frothing in the mouth in jealousy. :frowning: How do I find deals like this.

1 Like

i’m in the market for a taycan and the base version is so plain. you basically got free options… and its all the options that matter too… battery upgrade, premium package, ACC.

1 Like

Congrats on the amazing deal! That must be one of the slowest moving Taycan markets to still have a new 2020. I could understand it sitting if there were asking for an ADM, but we would have bought it for $112k. We haven’t had new 4S in stock for 6+ months.

6 Likes

How much are these leasing for on average?

Good job on the net cost in this market. Congrats!

2 Likes

Great vehicle! Enjoy it

$2k/mo+ for a 4S

Only Porsche would charge $2050 extra for adaptive cruise control on a $100,000 car which, by the way, was included “for free” on my Golf SportWagen. :man_facepalming:t3:

You got an absolute steal! In LA that car would have been marked up $10k or better. Enjoy your new car.

i pay all cash