Signed: E450 Brass Hat $551/mo + tax, 6 MSDs, 0 DAS, 36/10K

Thanks to all who’ve shared their E450 wagon experiences. I went through three salespeople and three finance people on the deal. Dealer drove the car to my home. There were two surprises on the final transaction: 3M Clear Shield ($395 – ouch!) and MBFS picking up the first lease payment. My error: didn’t require a final agreement via email before having them deliver. It netted out $15 more per month than if I’d known about these items and structured better. So I signed.

2019 E450 Brass Hat with Driver Assistance, etc… Build sheet attached

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mercedes E450S4
MSRP: $ 77,310
Monthly Payment: $ 551 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0
MSDs: 3,900
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 40,057
Incentives: MBFS first payment
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 12.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

14 Likes

Pics? Love wagons

1 Like

Great payment on this. Glws

Awesome payment on this. What was the selling price?

Edit: nvm clicked the link. Amazing deal!

Great deal! Congrats!

Let’s see some pics! We love them E class estates here!

Nice work! I’ve been tracking the internet asking price on several of these E450 wagons recently and I thought if there was no BS from dealers then a price in the low 600s might be attainable. You proved it. I hope to get one of these in that range when my MDX lease is up later this year. This is a tough vehicle to hack. Low demand (everyone is SUV crazy, it seems) but low supply as most dealers only have one or two in stock. You scored a nicely optioned loaner at a great price.

1 Like

One advantage you will have even though most dealers do not have huge stock is that no one really buys or leases these wagons.

I’m sure Mercedes moves well under a thousand of these per month.

What incentives did you qualify for

None that applied to the deal, even though I tried!

Damn this is the best deal I’ve seen on a Mercedes lease in a long time, and a wagon none the less

Great deal! I have the same car literally and my payment is $647 a month, 12k, and no MSD. Enjoy the wagon!