Signed: E-tron Prestige 24/7500- 465/mo Including tax, 3000 DAS, MSRP: 83510

What was the dealer purchase price on your premium plus

They gave 51000. 202020

3 Likes

Very well done!

1 Like

Great deal! Job well done.

1 Like

Maybe the dealer is onto something. If they list your month old car for 55k next to brand new ones with a 75k sticker it’s going to be very attractive to the uneducated consumer.

1 Like

I think the dealer just wanted to grab those sweet marketing dollars from Audi to get rid of the 2019.
But @navidg what a master negotiator!! Getting 51k from dealer was magic.

5 Likes

Did you get charged 10 MSDs this time (vs 9 before)?

Just 9 MSDs

1 Like

@navidg Are you able to PM me your contact, interested into looking into this.

Thanks and great negotiating!

@navidg

Hey Navid, that’s a great deal.

When you leased your P+ did you do just drive offs or put more down?

Just drive offs

Hmmmm I just got a Prestige and paying $650 w/o taxes for 36/12. Wonder if I should trade in for a different color and get 24/12 and save maybe $100 a month if I can get positive equity on the trade. :thinking:

Killer deal man! Congrats.

1 Like

Wow. New to leasing have been researching these etron deals. I have loyalty and Costco but not totally sure where to start. The south seems to have less of them as well.

Try @Samaudibh. He is a straight shooter and has good deals on the etrons.

Or you can do some homework on LH and approach multiple dealers on your own and see if you can do better.

Just be aware that the current Costco promotion expires at the end of September.

Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome thank you! I have tried figuring it out on my own but 3 weeks later I’m still scratching my head ha. It looks like Sam only works in Cali. Maybe he ships?

I got quote for Etron $629+tax 84475 MRP + 7500 miles annually + 4k down - Is this a good deal?

No. Where are you located ?

Create a new thread and list all of the relevant information.

The above is no basis to evaluate anything

Ok no problem