Signed demo ๐Ÿš— (brokered) 2020 BMW Z4 SDRIVE30i $389 with $389 das 36/10k (pics added)

Done :white_check_mark: thank you

Thank you :pray:โ€ฆ super excited :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome deal and amazing car. Iโ€™ve had the m40i for almost a year and to be honest itโ€™s been a joy to drive, except in rain and trying to get out of steep parking lots. Post pics when you get it delivered.

Wow. Amazing. I just moved to Florida and have been looking for a Z4. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Congrats! Post some photos!

1 Like

@Sharif Excellent combo x4m and z4โ€ฆ how do you like them so far?

@Bostoncarconcierge I would sign this if I was in the market :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

image|666x500 !

1 Like

X4m no complaints at all :heart: it!! But z4 is meh :confused:! (I guess cause Iโ€™m comparing it to my supra :joy:)

Respectfully, censor the dealer.

2 Likes

Usually most people get the beefy engine in the sport car and the wimpy one in the SUV. You got it the other way around. Thatโ€™s probably why :smile: but Iโ€™m sure with the ridiculous payment of the Z4 there are plenty of people that will line up to take it off your hand. Both are gorgeous! Enjoy with good health.

1 Like

I agree with this ridiculous deal couldnโ€™t say no :joy:

Done :white_check_mark: 200000000charrrrr

One of these things is not like the other.

Real question-

Whatโ€™s the civic doing hiding back there?

Its for sale :joy: you want it?

Hahaha Iโ€™m good :slight_smile:
Same payment as the Z4!

1 Like

That 1st picture you have is so photogenic.

In that light no other color could hold a candle to silver.

Expected that on the z4, the M is double the hp no?

Yes that color is awesome :blush:!!! And the M is 473hp , so close to double! But supra is on another level even with 335hp!!

lol, I think youโ€™re my neighbor. Iโ€™ve seen both these cars and the house looks familiar! Congrats!

1 Like

I guess we are then!! :joy: im in ives dairy!

1 Like

yes, same!