Best Swapalease Deals Thread

I actually called these guys to tell them they had an error. They thought it was funny and appreciated it.

1 Like

INCREDIBLE deal

1 Like

Haven’t there been sub $400 Z4 deals on this forum?

Best deal you’ll see on an F-150 platinum. I’d be doing it if Texas didn’t hate people to have good deals on leases.

There is only one( less miles per year) and it’s not listed for transfer, so it’s not up for grabs.

My point is people here have done some better deals than what’s on offer on SL

To be fair that one deal is an outlier

Picked one up on swapalease for $450/mo with 1300 miles/month.

But. the title of this thread is…

the best swapalease deals wont be able to beat the best of LH deals :joy:

1 Like

I’d almost be inclined to take 24 mo remaining used few thousand mi Z4 for $450 month over a new 36 mo Z4 for $389 mo.

1 Like

That would be a stupid statement.

Haven’t seen an f-150 platinum anywhere near $450/mo w/ 15k miles a year, or a $450 750i.

Some swapalease deals just blow lh deals out of the water.

Most swapalease deals however are bad, hence the title Best swapalease deals.

This thread is essentially unicorn hunting on swapalease.

4 Likes

I think it’s a great deal for one in the market, good to see others contributing. This and the $650/mo x7 were the best findings this past month, the x5 I posted wasn’t too shabby either.

2 Likes

I don’t love this thread tbh

I know it’s selfish, but I often browse SAL and negotiate hard with sellers on there

All this thread does is make more people aware of the best deals - ones I have put work into finding - without putting the work in themselves

That $650 X7 has no description or pics though. I wonder if anyone has reached out.

I did. He never responded.

I reached out too…no response either

Buddy scored a 2020 Supra. Owner gave him $6000 down due to twin pregnancy and his payment is $388 a month with 871 miles per month.

12 Likes

That’s all this forum does… make people more aware of the best deals… whether it be through a dealer or swapalease.

8 Likes

I reached out and got a text saying pics and details would be sent, no response after that.

Safe to assume someone was either testing out the market/unsure if they want to transfer or trolling (expensive way to troll but whatever floats your boat)

1 Like