Signed demo 🚗 (brokered) 2020 BMW Z4 SDRIVE30i $389 with $389 das 36/10k (pics added)

Done :white_check_mark: thank you

Thank you :pray:… super excited :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome deal and amazing car. I’ve had the m40i for almost a year and to be honest it’s been a joy to drive, except in rain and trying to get out of steep parking lots. Post pics when you get it delivered.

Wow. Amazing. I just moved to Florida and have been looking for a Z4. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Congrats! Post some photos!

1 Like

@Sharif Excellent combo x4m and z4… how do you like them so far?

@Bostoncarconcierge I would sign this if I was in the market :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

image|666x500 !

1 Like

X4m no complaints at all :heart: it!! But z4 is meh :confused:! (I guess cause I’m comparing it to my supra :joy:)

Respectfully, censor the dealer.

2 Likes

Usually most people get the beefy engine in the sport car and the wimpy one in the SUV. You got it the other way around. That’s probably why :smile: but I’m sure with the ridiculous payment of the Z4 there are plenty of people that will line up to take it off your hand. Both are gorgeous! Enjoy with good health.

1 Like

I agree with this ridiculous deal couldn’t say no :joy:

Done :white_check_mark: 200000000charrrrr

One of these things is not like the other.

Real question-

What’s the civic doing hiding back there?

Its for sale :joy: you want it?

Hahaha I’m good :slight_smile:
Same payment as the Z4!

1 Like

That 1st picture you have is so photogenic.

In that light no other color could hold a candle to silver.

Expected that on the z4, the M is double the hp no?

Yes that color is awesome :blush:!!! And the M is 473hp , so close to double! But supra is on another level even with 335hp!!

lol, I think you’re my neighbor. I’ve seen both these cars and the house looks familiar! Congrats!

1 Like

I guess we are then!! :joy: im in ives dairy!

1 Like

yes, same!