Signed Deal - New 2019 Lincoln MKC Reserve MSRP $45,345 : $370+tax = $401 : $ 0DAS

Lease on my current MKC is up in 2 months. Started shopping around. Ended up back in MKC (I’ve enjoyed the vehicle and it’s been problem free) as dealer put together what I felt was a great deal. With the early bird program, Lincoln picked up the remaining 2 payments on my lease, has $0 DAS (absolutely nothing, didn’t hand a check or cash). They’ll also tint my front driver/passenger windows.

At the end of day, I didn’t focus as much on the details, however the dealer could get there was all I cared about. My new payment is $401, that’s $20 less than I paid for my previous vehicle, so they did better than I was shooting for.

Super painless, a couple of emails, a phone call and deal was wrapped up. Walked in at 11:00 to look at the car, drove off a little after Noon.

2019 Lincoln MKC Reserve (Plus Climate and Technology Packages)
MSRP: $45,354
Monthly Payment: $370 + tax = $401
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10,500
MF:?? (not stated)
Residual:$24,486 (54%)
Incentives:$5,000
Region: Central FL
Leasehackr Score:10.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: (I think I have all the figures in right buckets, had to estimate the MF since it’s not stated. In total my Rent Charge on the lease is $153, so pretty low MF). leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Lincoln&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=45345&sales_price=41030&months=36&mf=.00001&dp=0&dealer_fee=75&acq_fee=645&taxed_inc=5000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=218&sales_tax=8.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

2 Likes

Looks like a good deal. Lincoln uses apr of .15% (not MF) on these I believe, so yes basically nothing

Looks great. I’m looking for an MKC too in South Florida and the dealer is offering a Select Plus w/sunroof (~41k) for 370+tax with 3700 down and 10500 miles. Dont look like a good deal.

@Sazza, first, welcome to the forums. Looking at your lease figures that’s effectively $500/mo payment. Take hard pass IMHO.

Original figure I was given was $475. Shot an email directly to the sales manager, laid out what I was looking to spend. It was getting to be end of month so was counting on them having some sales targets to hit. Bada boom, bada bing, got what I was looking for. You might want to work similar angle, reaching directly to the Sales Manager - or shoot for the top and drop email to the GM. Minimally I’d shoot to eliminate the down payment - my advise NEVER put money down on a lease.

Good luck.

Hello Bob and thanks for your advice. I will work something similar, also I started looking into some dealers in the Orlando area, they look to have more incentives/offers than the one I found in Miami and Broward county.

At this point I am getting a better deal in a Volvo XC40 (similar numbers but on a 45K MSRP).

Thanks.

Great deal! I just started looking around for a Reserve MKC @ 36/15 and I’m at 489 per month with tax, title and tags down. Is yours FWD or AWD?

I’m looking for a mkc in ny. That deal sounds great.