Signed: Colorado - 2019 Tacoma SR5 Double Cab, 4WD, A/T, 5ft bed - $5,151 One Pay

MSRP: $36,085
Selling Price: $31,500 (12.7% discount)
Cash Due at Signing: $5,151
MSD: $0
Incentives: $500 College Grad Rebate

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00117
Residual: 81%

Region: COLORADO
Leasehackr Score: ~13 years (the calculator doesn’t quite do the one pay lease right, but it’s close enough)

Overall, quite satisfied, I arrived at the dealer at 3:45 and left around 6:15. Price was fully negotiated over email/phone prior to arrival, wait time was for the finance director, the only one who can generate one pay leases. Total time commitment overall about 3 hours with the dealer, and a few hours online researching.

5 Likes

$5151 total cost over 24 mos…$214/mo. Seems like a winner to me✔️

Hi @znelson94,

Could you send me a sanitized version of your lease? I’m contacting the dealers in my area (CA) and getting resistance. The best message so far is “Sorry to tell you those are not Toyota lease standards and we don’t match such imaginary offers.”

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks!

That is hilarious! There are only about 50 deals posted here that are “imaginary”:grin:

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this post, legit deal for the Denver market, looks like Groove. Did you have any luck with the other players in town?

Mind blowing that dealers can’t figure one pay or msd’s

Imaginary lease contract😁

MSRP was $40,5xx

1 Like

If you’re in CA, you should just hit up @Cody_Carter

4 Likes

The lease states 20k miles for 24 months, was your lease for 10k or 12k/yr?

My lease is 24/12k

One dealer tried to mark up the MF before one-pay or MSDs discount. Then couldn’t figure out how to do the one-pay.

Another dealer wouldn’t play ball on the discount.

1 Like

I am still confused that one pay upfront is a wise decision or not. I read that if car totaled, I will lost all my money. but I still don’t know what will happen to contract? you need to start overt for another lease?
Neither insurance nor dealer could help in this case?

It’s been discussed, one pay you’ll get prorated back the months not used