Signed - Chevy Blazer RS - $373

Very sharp looking Blazer. Is your MSRP correct? I thought they started higher than the # you posted.

NVM, this must be a 2wd. I was thinking about the AWD RS.

@bportman thanks for bringing me here…

That’s a very good payment on a nice truck. So you already know I posted a few days ago about this truck…I rented one the other week down in Florida and was impressed.

Why is that MSRP so low? You’ve even got the 21’s”? (The one I rented had 20’s).

That’s def a FWD vehicle but at that MSRP do you have the Bose system and Navi (360 cameras) etc?

The one I built out (albeit AWD) came close to $50k.

Regardless, good work dude and enjoy it.

That’s right. It’s FWD, this year in Louisville we only got about 1 to 3 inches of snow so not a huge deal to me. Only option are the 21’s would have rather had the pano roof. No bose (stock speakers are awful, may replace) or 360 cameras either. I have had lane keep and adaptive cruise in the past, if I didn’t have to keep my hands on the wheel every few seconds I’d love the combination.

Nav, remote start, heated seats, heated steering wheel, 8 inch screen, power lift gate, cargo organizer, rear power usb I think we’re standard on the RS. That was good enough for me.

The other day I saw this car which had a white exterior color with black grille, I was like man this car looks amazing!!
Great looking car and enjoy your new ride.

1 Like

this is a FWD RS/2WD

The MSRP on the Blazer is ridiculous but they lease really well currently. Signed deal below.

Fully loaded RS AWD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Blazer RS AWD
MSRP: $ 51,280
Selling Price $48,220
Monthly Payment: $ 375 (not incl. tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ $1000
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 15K
MF: .00063
Residual: $37,066 (increased to ~74% - Orig 67%)
Incentives: $2750 GM Employee, GM loyal, Cap reduction)
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 10.2 years

2 Likes

Wow you killed it. Nice job man!

Stellar price on one of the best gm products I have looked at

Nice job. Show some pics! :+1:

Here it is TheBigTuna! Thanks to this site I knew I was getting a good deal and didn’t overthink it

4 Likes

Wow!! Nice whip!

Can you explain the increase of the residual?

1 Like

Nice whip, brother!

1 Like

Go get your own thread lol! If you didn’t blow my deal out of the water I wouldn’t be so upset .

Every deal is different. I would be very satisfied with the deal you secured.

I only added to your post so all blazer deals are linked together. Frankly my numbers may not be the best barometer to judge by. Hopefully you are enjoying your vehicle. That’s the most important part.

Pm Him. Requesting dealer info in the thread is a violation of forum rules.

1 Like

Still available?

Nope, a swap is pending. Thanks for checking

What state are you located in?

Miami Florida