Signed - Chevy Blazer RS - $373

3rd Lease in 2 years. First 2 were with brokers this one was on my own. Thanks for all the information you guys provided to help me.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Chevy Blazer RS
MSRP: $ 42,990
Monthly Payment: $ 373
Drive-Off Amount: $ $487
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: .00047
Residual: 25,794 (60%)
Incentives: $1500 Competitive Lease
Region: Midwest/South :man_shrugging: (Louisville)
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Only upgrades on the car were 21 inch wheels so I felt obligated to get wheel/tire coverage $20 extra a month not included above.

5 Likes

That’s REALLY good for that vehicle. congrats.

2 Likes

Great looking ride!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Im trying to get a deal on a 3LT. Dealer wants $2500 out of pocket plus tags and $355 a month! For 10k/24 months. I walked away.

1 Like

If you want my dealer info let me know. I got my numbers from Edmunds then just emailed all dealers within a driveable distance of me.

1 Like

Not sure it will do me any good. Im in NY. Military and have lease conquest and or loyalty. I know the supplier pricing is 43k. What was your break down?

Fantastic deal. I was looking at these about 6 months ago and the good deals I was able to put together then were still quiet a bit more.

I had recent grad but I’m not even sure if that was factored because I think my discount was greater then the student pricing.

Ideally id like to be $2500 DAS and Max $300 a month.

1 Like

Very sharp looking Blazer. Is your MSRP correct? I thought they started higher than the # you posted.

NVM, this must be a 2wd. I was thinking about the AWD RS.

@bportman thanks for bringing me here…

That’s a very good payment on a nice truck. So you already know I posted a few days ago about this truck…I rented one the other week down in Florida and was impressed.

Why is that MSRP so low? You’ve even got the 21’s”? (The one I rented had 20’s).

That’s def a FWD vehicle but at that MSRP do you have the Bose system and Navi (360 cameras) etc?

The one I built out (albeit AWD) came close to $50k.

Regardless, good work dude and enjoy it.

That’s right. It’s FWD, this year in Louisville we only got about 1 to 3 inches of snow so not a huge deal to me. Only option are the 21’s would have rather had the pano roof. No bose (stock speakers are awful, may replace) or 360 cameras either. I have had lane keep and adaptive cruise in the past, if I didn’t have to keep my hands on the wheel every few seconds I’d love the combination.

Nav, remote start, heated seats, heated steering wheel, 8 inch screen, power lift gate, cargo organizer, rear power usb I think we’re standard on the RS. That was good enough for me.

The other day I saw this car which had a white exterior color with black grille, I was like man this car looks amazing!!
Great looking car and enjoy your new ride.

1 Like

this is a FWD RS/2WD

The MSRP on the Blazer is ridiculous but they lease really well currently. Signed deal below.

Fully loaded RS AWD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Blazer RS AWD
MSRP: $ 51,280
Selling Price $48,220
Monthly Payment: $ 375 (not incl. tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ $1000
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 15K
MF: .00063
Residual: $37,066 (increased to ~74% - Orig 67%)
Incentives: $2750 GM Employee, GM loyal, Cap reduction)
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 10.2 years

2 Likes

Wow you killed it. Nice job man!

Stellar price on one of the best gm products I have looked at

Nice job. Show some pics! :+1:

Here it is TheBigTuna! Thanks to this site I knew I was getting a good deal and didn’t overthink it

4 Likes

Wow!! Nice whip!