Signed, Cement Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4x4 in TX $359/month all in

I got mine from Grapevine and was able to get $367 a month just first month’s DAS on 24/12. I opted to put $1k down to cover first month’s and some of the taxes, etc and my payment ended up being $338 which no other dealer could get anywhere near with TFS.

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad they were able to take care of you :sunglasses::+1:t2:

What color did you end up with?

Decided to go with MGM - Magnetic Gray Metallic. The slightly more boring gray. I love it though!

3 Likes

Congrats on a beautiful truck

Did we ever see what dealer this was? I’m trying Grapevine Toyota not much luck.

Kool truck. I am in the DFW area and would love that contact. Ty

I’m too picky - why don’t the 19s have carplay.

Late to the party, but beautiful truck., congrats! Can I ask–how do the tax credits work? Is that a dealer incentive of some kind? Leasing (or buying, for that matter) in TX stings with the tax charged on the full sales price.

I also have similar question. If you take tax credit when you lease a car, what will happen to sales tax in case you buy the car after lease term?
Do you need to pay the whole tax on residual value?

In Texas, regardless of the intial lease deal you pay full sales tax on whatever your Buy out is. They are treated as seperate transactions.

Yep. That’s why we have owners choice: But who buys a BMW at residual value? :rofl:

1 Like