Signed: $64k 2020 XC90 T6 Mom Loaner - $369 (+Tax)

I know it went to a Pin based system this month, but I haven’t seen a Broker or dealer post the specifics yet. I assume they are trying to lock it down slightly, as the interpretation was pretty generous up until now. I haven’t heard if the incentive amount was impacted either.

For example, I’ve been able to use it twice because my girlfriend is a first responder and we live in the same household.

$750 discount - tied to A plan

1 Like

Why don’t you replicate it for me and I will pay you a broker fee?

2 Likes

I’m willing to pay a broker’s fee as well if someone could get me xc60 t6 Inscription under $400 :pray:

Easy - get 20%+ off on a loaner.

PM me the dealer please?

Smoking deal, congrats!!

1 Like

It’s one of @Benedetto 's dealers, so I won’t share any specifics. I’m sure he would be happy to collect a broker fee and find you a deal through that dealer though :wink:

4 Likes

Works for me

1 Like

epic deal - is it hard to get dealer cash? was that upfront from them or did you have to negotiate for it?

1 Like

I used a broker on this deal, so there was no negotiating at all on my side.

However, you can find out the dealer cash for the zip code of the dealer you are buying from by posting in the edmunds forum for the specific vehicle you are researching. They can provide the residual, money factor and incentive details.

Then whatever discount you are offered assume that includes the dealer cash amount. I chose to subtract that amount out to determine the true discount before any incentives.

1 Like

anyone still working and getting good deals on XC90s?

2 Likes