Signed: $64k 2020 XC90 T6 Mom Loaner - $369 (+Tax)

Hey Everyone,

I pulled the trigger on my second Volvo in the last 2 months. I want to give a shout out to @Benedetto for finding me the car and brokering the deal! Please note that this deal likely cannot be replicated and Ben has stopped taking additional clients for the month of June. Regardless, he was great to work with and highly recommend working with him for anyone looking for a deal on a Volvo in the future.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (6 Seat) Loaner
MSRP: $ $64,425
Sales Price: $54,190 (16% Discount)
Sales Price - Incentives: $47,940 (26% Discount Total)
Incentives: $2,000 (Dealer Cash), $1500 (First Responder), $1,500 (Loyalty), $1,250 (Costco)

Monthly Payment: $369 (+$26 Tax) = $395
Drive-Off Amount: $1,500 in inceptions + $4,000 MSDs

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00146
Residual: $38,294 (59.44%)(61 % - Loaner Mileage of 5,024)

Region:Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 13.2 Years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=10000&msd=10&msrp=64425&sales_price=54190&months=36&mf=.00146&dp=355&dealer_fee=399&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=4250&untaxed_inc=2000&rebate=0&resP=59.44&reg_fee=1&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

14 Likes

Wow -screaming deal!
Nice work

1 Like

Wow that’s insane! Congrats!

1 Like

Well done. @Benedetto comes through in a seller-friendly market.

I am trying to wrap my head around how Volvo dealers can get demos into the 15%+ pre-incentive. There are two tiers to the Volvo demo program right? A $1,500 tier for demos with <4500 miles and $3000 < 6000 miles. Do I have the program parameters right?

1 Like

6k is discontinued. 1500 is for 3k iirc, half and full term as aronchi coined. Ben is awesome, great deal.

1 Like

Honestly at one point I thought I understood the parameters for half/full loaners. However, from what I’ve seen I think the mileage amounts needed for the incentive levels vary by region and even within specific regions.

I stopped caring once I got the deal I wanted haha

Awesome deal. Congrats!

1 Like

There’s also specifics for rv/mileage adjustments, some dealers eat it via discount and adjusting rv on their offer sheet, or pass it on by reducing RV and having a greater discount.

I’ll have to check my contract, because my offer sheet used a 17% discount and 54% rv on a 4.5k mile loaner, but I didn’t read the contract, just skimmed payment, das, and MSDs.

Within both of the loaners I’ve leased the incentive associated with the loaner mileage was included within the discount. The dealer never disclosed that amount to me.

Additionally, the RV was reduced by $.20 per mile.

I believe that’s typically the case with Volvo’s regardless of the region, however anyone let me know if that’s incorrect.

This is typical.

This is common, however my offer sheet did not have this.

Great deal! Can you please share where are you located? Thanks.

1 Like

This can’t be replicated. Loyalty went down another 250, costco is gone, MF went down, and residual value went down too.

To @HersheySweet 's point, i highly doubt this deal is repeatable.

However, @Benedetto should be able to help you get the best possible deal based on this months programs. I am in the Midwest, but I know he works in multiple markets.

Yes, it can be - with another 2.5-3% dealer discount. Granted, not easy to get 18-19% off.

I take it back, but still, 19% in this market is a tough as nails kind of sell.

1 Like

Let Ben worry about it lol
But you can never say it can’t be replicated when it technically can.

2 Likes

Also, the cost to deliver the car was included within the deal. So, the real discount was around 17%. So if you include the loss of the $1,250 Costco incentive, $500 in loyalty, 1% residual reduction and potentially not having the first responder incentive…looks like you would need a 20% - 23% discount before incentives to match it.

Historically has anyone seen that type of discount on an XC90? Honestly, just curious.

You forgot lower MF which probably negates RV drop and you did not have FR, anyway. I did not say it is easy, but 18-20% discount is technically possible.
To answer your second question - yes, I had 20.15% last year.

I missed the MF drop. However, I definitely got first responder…unless I had a stroke during lease signing

Hershey did not mention FR, so I went by what he had in his post. Did FR also change much? Then it makes it really hard to match if discount goes beyond 20%.