SIGNED 640xi GT loaner $462 0 DAS

, , ,

lol when did they start making it as a gt?

1. Both of mine are 18’s

@ejb How did you get $2000 loyalty? I checked edmunds lease forum and bmw.com, neither show a loyalty incentive for a 2019 GT.

@Electric, did you ever find out how much “flagship money” FS is throwing at the 640i GT?

I wanna say it was $5,000.

1 Like

Makes sense as the old corporate fleet incentives were like 6xxx for 6gt and 13xxx for 7

Very similar to my deal, 27% off, but mine was loaded at $82k, so payment is slightly higher- still under $600 including tax. The car is BIG, but rides very nice and you can fit an 8 foot ladder in the back or 26 bags of mulch!!

9 Likes

That’s freaking awesome!! It must have smelled nice after the mulch :rofl:

Now I want one :no_mouth:

Mine just left dealership (nc/va/sc) today :joy:

Got to get rid of that new car smell somehow… I really should just drive a cheap Toyota truck…

1 Like

D day is today! Unfortunately doctor isn’t letting me drive it until tomorrow :frowning:

Hey hack another one…50k Tundras are leasing for around $300.00 a month with no $$ down😀

Tempting but wife would kill me if I drove home with anything other than a family car. Corvettes helcats and trucks will have to wait.

1 Like

Ha I get it…enjoy!

I love this picture.

We were just talking about replacing our 11-year-old SUV, but backed off when we decided that if we get something new we couldn’t haul mulch in it.

And by “we couldn’t haul mulch,” I don’t mean me.

I loaded 20 3 cubic feet bags in my 35k Forester :slightly_smiling_face::point_up:

I put 45 in our $2500 2005 Odyssey this spring. Still had room for another 45. I win the car value to bags of mulch contest.

Our mulch hauler is a 2008 RX350 in cadaver gray, with cassette player and the Rigor Mortis Package.

I can only drive one car at a time! And this one covers several needs for me.

3 Likes