SIGNED 640xi GT loaner $462 0 DAS

, , ,

I tried, but didn’t have success. Would have been awesome!

Yeah, these cars have 10k in trunk money on any loaner goal is to get about 19%.

I’ll just have to try harder next time :joy:

Terrific deal. How long did it take? Is the car undesirable as far as options or whatever?

What was the advertised sale price? I mean pre negotiation.

They’re not exactly a hit and FS is giving flagship money to get them gone. I don’t remember off the top of my head the exact amounts but i’ll have a looksee soon.

Must’ve been all the gemorah you’ve been learning. :wink:

1 Like

And let’s be honest the GT is sooooo ugly compared to the normal 6. I love it!

1 Like

I am always in the minority when it comes to the aesthetics, I think the GT is :fire::fire::fire::fire:!

Then again…I have recently posted that the i3 is the greatest vehicle ever produced, so take my comments with that in mind😁

2 Likes

But they’re so much better than the old 5 gt’s they just looked like bricks

2 Likes

im surprised these cars arent going for cheaper

I’m going to see if I can find one locally to lean on, hopefully it’s not at one of the old money dealers where 10% before incentive/flagship is a mortal sin.

I love the normal 6. I’m ok with the GT - prefer it inside but not out…

But I need a 4 door and can’t get a 6GC for near the same price…

GT has its uses…For that payment on that MSRP though I wouldn’t say no. (I can expect tax to push it up to low 500’s using the same metric due to Texas tax liability)

Im on my 2nd one. Couldn’t say no to the deal i got. Love the car.

Second 640?? Or started w 535

Where are the pictures?!

Haven’t yet taken delivery :grimacing:. My current car isn’t up until late September so I’m in no rush, prob within the next week.

Wait, you can’t do 30% man?!?!

Second 640 GT yes.