SIGNED: $57k MSRP - 2023 ID.4 AWD Pro S Plus SK On w/ VW Sound [36/10] ($480/mo + $0 DAS)

Texas is rough to find these ID4 AWD deals in, was able to find this AWD Pro S Plus SK On w/ VW Sound (Anyone know what this is?) with the exact interior and exterior I wanted, plus some upgraded wheels/tires, so I went for it.

Asked the dealer if they were able to do a $450mo payment at $0 DAS at a $50k sale price and I’d sign same day, we were able to meet at $480/mo before windshield protection (wife begged me, so negotiated the plan price to 50% off), which finalized our mo payment to $504.93 after protection plan.

Qualifies under Section 179 at GVWR being 6041 lbs, which is actually the most insane deal I could find for Section 179 deduction.
Free Electrify America DC charging for the entire lease term makes this even more worth imo
Dealership ate the $400 TX EV reg fee and reduced sales tax from 6.25% to 1.25% making this deal pretty damn good in my opinion.

How’d I do on this pricing considering TX hates EV? I love the car so far and it’s extremely fun to drive especially for an SUV.