Signed 23' BMW XM 36/10k 24% off MSRP $166k

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: New 2023 BMW XM
MSRP: $ 166k
Sale Price: $126k
Incentive: $9,900
After Rebate Price $116k - 30% off
Monthly Payment: $ 1261.68+ tax ($1350 tax inc)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2784
BMW CCA Rebate: $1000 (to be applied for)

3 months of search and 4 dealers and 4 units later finally signed this Frankenstein V8 EV. Deal was done 1st week April but signed today. XMs had recalls which put the deal on hold and then dealer offered me a higher trade in value ($2k more) then all offers I had received here and elsewhere on our 2020 X7. Originally agreed deal was $3k das which came down to $2784 and since the Mrs. is upgrading from 21 inch wheels to 23’s, for the 1st time in my life, i signed up for Tire n wheel insurance which came out to an extra $49 bucks ($1399 monthly same DAS).
Its actually a bundled package with T&W insurance, paintless dent repair, key replacement and windshield replacement.
Enclosed shipping (approx $1500k) included but doesnt reflect on contract and pick up for trade in is already included in the deal as well.

Will share pics once the vehicle is delivered over the weekend hopefully. Cant wait to apply for the I-95 Express Lane EV pass in this 14 mpg Hog :sweat_smile:

33 Likes

Congrats OP!
Hackers all busy calling dealers for XM :laughing:
We know XM will be hot at LH sooner or later

3 Likes

Incentive is $14.9k but insane deal. Kudos

2 Likes

Great deal. When these first came out I called a few dealers and was told they aren’t discounting. I said I call you in a few months when they are gathering dust on the lot. I did but best they were doing was $20k off and I knew it was going to get better but moved on to an overpriced X5M.

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride! What color is it?

1 Like

Thanks bud. Probably changed today. Was $9900 for April programs but Im happy for the deal as it came out cheaper than the lady’s X7 x40i build :sweat_smile:

Thanks bro. All blacked out. Makes it look a lot less uglier lollll.

3 Likes

Wow congrats mani! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

I know @li8625 is going to restart his XM search!

1 Like

Thanks bud. Definitely should. 2024s are on 20k off, deals definitely out there on 2023s. Demo would need much higher discount as the incentive gets chopped by $4k.

1 Like

Black/black looks great at night when you can’t see it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m now at 50percentoffandbuyrate

4 Likes

Perfect color for FL heat

3 Likes

What u waiting for ? Lol

2 Likes

His daddy to agree duh

11 Likes

Lol he’s saying that he needs 50% off to pull the trigger. Which means he’s in no danger of getting a XM.

4 Likes

EXACTLY. NO DANGER HERE! But yeah I’m not really interested in a XM anymore

Congratulations

1 Like

Amazing brother, your persistence paid off! Congrats and enjoy this monster in good health!

1 Like

This takes hard work lol

1 Like

EPIC deal congrats brother!

1 Like