Signed: 21’ BMW M440

Yeah even on their website there’s no indication for in transit, I’m actively searching for charger redeyes and dealers show in transit for units that are still being built, at an upfitter, railyard, etc etc.

That makes sense tho, there’s something like 100 m4’s listed, and most have 60+ days on cargurus… obviously they are either now being delivered or still in transit but crazy they put them on the site 1xx days before they show up.

1 Like

Looks Sharp!

1 Like

I wonder if some dealers post to Cargurus cars that they have in the build pipeline/allocation? That might explain a car being on Cargurus for 60 days although they are not officially available to the public yet or on the dealer’s lot.

From experience on the fca end they post vehicles once they are in transit, i.e at a railyard upfitter, etc etc.

Vehicles have been ordered and built.

Definitely seems like bmw is in the same boat, I would wager most manufacturers do this on specialty or limited models.

looks so gorgeous …and looks like you got a super deal . I was told there is only $ 500 loyalty as of Feb 2021. I have a special order 2021m440 convertible that I ordered a few weeks ago. Are there additional incentives above the $ 500?

For February there is a $1500 lease incentive for the M440- I’m not sure if that’s also for the convertible. I’d go over to Edmonds forum and ask about the MF/RV and they also give current incentives. Though the $1500 incentive ends today so you’d be hard pressed to get your dealer to honor it (my dealers are closed on Sunday’s). Additionally if you ordered a car, the month you get your car is the month your incentives are (I believe).

I honestly don’t think the incentives will get any worse, we are a wild bunch that loves this car; inside and out. It’s their loss and our gain! :star_struck: As this thread points out- not many car lovers want this car and a coupe is already a niche market, so if you can find one that you like on a lot, you’ll get a good deal. New incentives will be released in the next few days- maybe they’ll get better for you?!

On a side note; I have never had a car get more attention than this car (99.99%) say “Wow, what is that, that’s a sweet car” And let’s face it- when we get a car like this, we want the attention. This car is completely underrated- from the good looks to the driving dynamics. Forget about the haters. You are going to love it!!!

I personally agree with you. When I saw one for the first time in person I really liked it. it is a polarizing car. I took my wife and daughter to the dealership to have them look at one on the lot (as they were both going to need new cars soon), and both of them said "please don’t make me drive that":cry:

2 Likes

I know this is an older thread now but FYI, we’ve had an M3 here at the dealership for sale for at least a week. This isn’t just a listing, I’ve seen the car sitting out in the lot.

13th is first day cars can be delivered to clients. They’ve been on the lots for a bit now.

4 Likes

Watch out for that “market adjustment” on msrp…

1 Like