Signed: 2024 XC-90 B5 Plus | 24/10 | $62,730 | $420 Pre-Tax | 0 Down + MSDs

After a lot of work, just took delivery of an XC-90 B5 Plus AWD w/ 21" Wheels. Took advantage of incentives in DMV area, but also replicated this down south (was ready to ship!). After missing out on Costco last month, really happy with the the deal as it was a larger discount than I was finding late last month.

MSRP: $62,730
Sale Price: $56,388 (~10.1% off pre-incentive)
Incentives: $6,250 ($3,250 lease cash, $2,000 Loyalty, $1,000 affinity)
Term: 24 Mos / 10k miles
Monthly: $420 Pre-tax + 10% Tax = $462
Down Payment & DAS: 1st payment only + MSDs
Calculator

They would only do this deal on a unit with 21" wheels and I was hesitant because I would’ve preferred the 20" for presumably better ride & wet/snow performance, BUT they look great. Here’s to hoping they perform decent enough in PA weather. Road noise / ride quality wasn’t as bad as I was expecting on the way home.

Will try to post pics & enter to signed a bit later. Dealer will not replicate this discount unfortunately.

12 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Finally getting around to uploading a pic. Not the best pic, but after uncertainty of the color viewing stock photos, really liking how the vapour grey looks in person.

9 Likes

Fantastic deal! What was your $1000 in affinity?

Glad you were able to get this worked out! I actually wanted your color and wheels, but settled for the lower MSRP.

Thanks! From AMA membership

Congrats! I would’ve taken a cheaper build, but was a locate! Hoping the 21" tires hold up to winter weather. Don’t want to put on winter tires on a 2 year lease

Interesting! I did AMA in July and they said it was only 1k for 2023s. They must have changed the language

Congrats!
Yup, same for me. Wasn’t sure about the color in pictures either but in person is pretty cool

Where in PA? This would be ideal for me, I’m in Pittsburgh.