SIGNED: 2024 X3 xDrive (MSRP 65,990 | 12% off | $844 pm | 0 down)

Fully Loaded with all options

1. Driving Assistance Professional Package
  2. Dynamic Handling Package
  3. M Sport Brakes with Red Calipers
  4. Parking Assistance Package
  5. Premium Package
  6. Shadowline Package
  7. Rear manual side window shades
  8. Remote Engine Start
  9. SensaTec Dashboard
  10. Harman Kardon surround sound system
  11. Drive Recorder
  12. Front and Rear Heated Seats
  13. Tanzanite Blue II Metallic
  14. Cognac Vernasca Leather with contrast stitching
  15. 20" M Double-spoke Bi-color Wheels
2 Likes

Is this an M40i? This can’t be true because dealers say there is only a 6% markup :slight_smile:

Hey @Benz551 ,

Why this is not true ? 6% Markup of what ?

Happy to answer your questions !
(updated car specs)

I have not seen a 4cyl X3 with that high of an MSRP, thus I thought it might be a 6cyl M40i? It was meant as a joke. You got 12% off which is phenomenal. Lots of dealers claim if they give 6% off they would be selling at Invoice? Been looking at a Carbon Black.

That would be true, yes. Not 6% exactly, but around there, give or take a little.

1 Like

Dealers sell under invoice all the time

1 Like

~6% without considering dealer pack (basically running costs) which tends to range between .5% all the way up to as much as 3% on a 228GC.

We sometimes write deals that on the front end look like 5 figure losers from time to time but it all pencils out in the end once you factor walk-ins and uninformed consumers. :sweat_smile:

Great info. Been offered 8%, but no where near 12%. Dealers will lose money on vehicles. The bottom line is to make enough money at the end of each month to keep their doors open.

Understand. Invoice is just a number used in the game.

Try Brokers
@AutoCompanion
@AutoNinjas

etc to find a deal and key is local dealers might compete to get your business (make sure they are not part of same parent company)
don’t shy to go all over the state to find best deal and use a spreadsheet to track al numbers

1 Like

He’s been in touch with all of the brokers here, he’d need to be at 12.5-13% off to get a car from any of us.

Lots of dealerships owned by the same company. Appreciate the advice.

Mostly false, but in the end true. I let it go in another topic recently. This is a public forum. Unbunch your panties and get off my arse!

Lol, that is not mostly false. You wanted 12% off but you were factoring in the broker fee, so you wanted 12.5-13% off, and yes, you did speak to almost everyone here who does BMW, which is fine, but I honestly have to wonder if you’ve considered the value of your time, shopping for months to seek an extra 1% over what you’ve already been offered.

I’m totally fine, and as you said, public forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. I have never asked a broker for 12% off
  2. Yes I have been factoring a broker fee into final % off
  3. I have reached out to 3 brokers who do BMW. Possibly 4 but I can’t recall. I have no idea how many do BMW on this forum?
  4. I’m my own broker. It takes time to find a deal, but I have the time to compete for one. Always leased but not in this market. I have a car to get rid of and nobody offered me a suitable vehicle in stock. Not looking to order. Not going to run all over the country for 1%!
  5. As I said, public forum to share and gain information just like you do.

If you’d ordered a car 3-5 weeks ago, you’d have a suitable car today assuming an X3. :man_shrugging: