Signed: 2024 Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge Plus | $540 / month | 24/10k | $0 DAS + $7k MSD + $3k Trade Allowance | $77,615 MSRP

Thanks Justin!

I’ve called a couple Volvo dealers in my area, but they were trying to push me a XC90 Recharge Plus for almost 1k/month.

When asked about the sub 600 deals they almost laughed at me… seems like a broker will be the way to go for me.

I’m in Raleigh, NC.

Can someone help a lease n00b please, as I’m trying to learn, and actually looking into leasing a T8:
How is the rent charge calculated? I understand it’s based on the MF (APR), but of what amount?
In this example/calculator I see the sale price as 70600, minus 14000 in rebates and 3000 in trade in or down payment. That lowers the price to 53,600, which is under the residual value of 55,883.
What am I missing?

Congratulations! Any chance this is Dyer & Dyer Volvo in Chamblee, GA?

Hey jpqst. I have a 2021 4xe Rubicon loaded with a window sticker of $70k. It is a lease and I am at month 24 or 36. My current payoff is $48k. I have had several dealers run #'s and each one tells me my Jeep 4xe is only worth $40k at best. This may be the first lease I walk away…no run away when up.

Try the Johnson stores. I know someone who used to work at one of their Kia stores and volume / being #1 was always hugely important to them.

You’re clearly going about getting a lease incorrectly if you just mention $600 deals (and this one involves $3000 in trade equity). Plenty of posts here about negotiating. Read them. Do you qualify for Costco, loyalty, and have $3000 in trade equity? Because that’s $250 a month + in payment reduction right there.

I’ve been offered between 30 on the low end to 35 on the high end which is surprising to me as well. Yeah, you may need to ride that one our unfortunately