Signed - 2024 Volvo XC90 B6 Plus | MSRP $67620 | 24/7.5k $438.52 | DAS $438.52 + $5500 MSD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 Volvo XC90 B6 Plus Bright 7 Seater
MSRP: $67620
Monthly Payment: $ 438.52
Drive-Off Amount: $ 438.52 + $5500 MSDs (I think this is wrong as calc is showing $4500 should be the correct amount)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .00195 (.00145 after MSDs)
Residual: 73%
Incentives: $4000 Lease Cash, $2000 Loyalty, $1000 Costco, $500 APlan Elite
Region: Mid Atlantic
Leasehackr Score: 12.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Click here

Figured when our 2020 XC90 lease came due at the end of June, there would be no way we could replicate numbers… and I was right. Was getting quotes of $900/month on a B6 from local dealers so decided to just ride it out as a one car family for as long as possible. With 2 young kids at home with very active summer schedules, the one case lifestyle lasted about about 3 weeks…

I didn’t feel like I had the time to grind out a deal so I went to the Marketplace and noticed @AutoCompanion mentioned he had a dealer that was blowing out MY24 XC90s at 10% off. With $4k trunk money, this looked like an awesome deal even by pre-covid standards! So I reached out to the @AutoCompanion team but I couldn’t commit quick enough to take advantage of the 10% discount before their dealers lowered the discount to 8%. Was still interested in pursuing the deal at 8% but I know they were overrun with requests and didn’t hear back. Decided to reach out to my local dealer on a flyer to see if they could get close to these numbers given the lease cash and, to my surprise, they sent me a quote with the requested discount percentage and base MF.

Agreed upon numbers on Friday and went in today to sign the deal and pick the car up. Pretty painless process but I do think there is an error on the MSD calculations as I ended up putting down $5500 when the LH calc says it should be $4500. We’ll see what happens there… Dealer was pretty clear this was not replicable so I wouldn’t expect to get these exact numbers but anyone in the Mid Atlantic region with access to the $4k lease cash, loyalty, costco, and APlan should be able to get pretty close :slight_smile:

Again, big thanks to this community!! I became a super supporter recently to take advantage of the Supporter Calculator and that is a GAMECHANGER for deal hunting… Happy hunting!

27 Likes

Congrats! Too bad I don’t need/want XC90, but I was right:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/future-unicorn/462250/278

7 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

1 Like

Really good deal! My buddy here in NC is paying $8xx a month for his. I told him to wait but he’s going to mad now! lol

1 Like

Is it 2020 or 2024?

Congrats. Enjoy in good health.

I am also picking mine up this week with a payment in the low $300s

1 Like

whoops, good catch! Copy pasta error from my 2020 deal post.

With MD tax? And only first DAS? Nah. Montana? lol

Thanks, and great to hear! Sorry we weren’t able to make something work but thanks for your original post that even put this on my radar!

1 Like

Dude. I really want one as well… Where is it?

I know. We had so many inquires I almost regretted posting them. Some people submitted 3-4 inquires. We tried to keep it in order of submission to be fair.

We have a few B6s left but everyone wants B5s.

1 Like

The discount I got won’t be offered anywhere. Maybe to an employee.

1 Like

Why does everyone want a B5? I genuinely wonder this as someone with an S60 T6 and an XC60 B6.

2 Likes

Lower payment.

1 Like

Even 500+/month I am pretty satisfied.

We have a few B6 left at 8% and $500 doc fee.

My dad has a XC90 lease, can it be washed out against new one maybe?

Have no idea.

2 Likes

Ask for MMR in the Hackrs Lounge and that should give you an idea

Could be tax credit? @AutoCompanion