SIGNED! 2024 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus | MSRP $61,930 | 24/7.5k | $2,611 DAS + $3,500 MSD, $317/month pre-tax

MSRP: $61,930
Sale Price: $55,986 (9.6% off MSRP)
Rebates: $6,250 ($3,250 lease cash, $2,000 loyalty, $1,000 ABA pin)
Residual: 73%
MF: 0.00183, down to 0.00133 with 10 MSDs
DAS: $6,111, which includes $3,500 in MSDs, $2,000 cash, and $611 of equity
*They took my 2020 XC90 with a cracked windshield and gave me $611 of equity.
Pre-tax monthly payment: $317

I was going to buy a Telluride, but couldn’t pass this up in the end. For anyone that’s interested, the dealer said that they’d do 9% off pre-incentive for any 2024 on the lot. DM me if you’d like the contact information.

25 Likes

Fantastic deal . Congratulations

Congrats on the new ride and thanks for sharing to SIGNED!

Great deal, congrats.

Please send me deets Ty!

Can you please pm the dealer info. Thanks

I would love the details!

could you please DM me dealer information, Thanks in Advance!

Would love to get a deal even close to this, here in Texas. I was quoted $399 for a lease on a 2023 Toyata RAV4 XLE yesterday, with $10,000 down. Seeing this deal I’m going to do a lot more research.

Hi, Can I please have the dealer information?

1 Like

Can you provide dealer information? I’m in Florida, but would gladly drive for this deal :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Looks like a great deal! If the dealer will replicate, I will consider it.

WHat state are yiu in? I’d definetly be intrested in that deal, if I could get it in NY.

Wow, what a deal! Please share a bit more detail on this deal! I’m trying to get it thru my local Volvo but if they have some more units, I would love to give it a try!

I think finding a dealer willing to do 9% off is doable, but it came together as a great deal because of the $2k loyalty and the extra $1k ABA affinity. Without those, it’s more like an effective $600 per month. Plus I picked a low MSRP unit and only 7,500 miles per year. So it’s possible to replicate, but it probably takes a specific situation. I also think they incorrectly applied the rebates as discount, so they weren’t counted as taxable.

2 Likes

Also, PSA for all those looking for a Volvo - American Bar Association members (lawyers) can generate a Volvo affinity pin for $1,000 off. They can also generate pins for up to three family members and friends each year, so ask your lawyer friends to generate a pin for you before you go to the dealership to sign your deal.

4 Likes

Volvo dealers do this, not necessarily incorrect, I think.

Anyone can ask @AutoCompanion’s in-house barrister for the PIN. First 3 to contact and commit to their Volvo get it lol

1 Like

Yo!

It’s up to a manufacturer whether it wants to issue rebates directly to a customer or to a dealership. When they’re to a dealership, they can be shown as a discount rather than a rebate, and therefore, the rebates won’t be taxable in many states that tax rebates. There are a few states that will still tax rebates to the dealership, but most don’t.

I’m actually not an ABA member. They would constantly spam me, call me at work, etc., so I let the membership lapse. I get the $1,500 A-plan through work, so there was no need to re-join, even for this…and that’s if I needed another car too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woah nice! Is this in replacement of the regular $500 Aplan pin or does it stack? I’m picking up on Thursday. Any lawyers out there? :slightly_smiling_face:

They don’t stack. I haven’t seen a reason to fork over the $250 for membership otherwise, since I have A-plan anyway.