SIGNED: 2024 Toyota bz4x XLE FWD - $9088 1-Pay, 36/10

I just did a one-pay on a 2024 bz4x XLE FWD here in OR: $9088, 36 mos, 10K miles, $21,111 residual. Qualified for $7500 OR Clean Vehicle Rebates as well!

Salesperson was Dusty Call at Toyota of Gladstone. This was the second Toyota I bought from him; super chill guy, no BS, no hard sell.

Great car at this price (was not a good value at the original MSRP). Thanks to Doug DeMuro for naming it the worst new car value of 2024 (due to the price), probably helped devalue it enough to get this deal. :laughing:

10 Likes

$44 pm effective? lol why not!

3 Likes

You should change the title to reflect the rebate! Congrats

1 Like

Thanks!

The lease deal is available nationwide, but the OR rebates obviously aren’t (and the charge ahead rebate has income restrictions), so I figured I’d leave them out. They’re on the Signed Deal though.

This is only possible because of;

$2500 OR Clean Vehicle Standard Rebate (Post Sale)
$5000 OR Charge Ahead Rebate (Post Sale)

3 Likes

Saving Price Tag GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Paging @li8625

4 Likes

30% off a cliff that’s more like it. Asking me to drive a Toyota… gtfo

2 Likes

You COULD get a Mirai with 43% off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and FREE FUEL

1 Like

Is the fuel really free if there is none to buy?

2 Likes

Is the 1-pay a requirement to get the OR rebates? Looks like the MF is 0.00001 regardless of 1-pay.

Indeed. Please stop texting me for this price :joy:

3 Likes

FREE is FREE :joy:

1 Like

I’m curious, also in OR here, do you have to fill out the 2500$ rebate, or were you able to get the dealer to?

I’ve found some dealers that are willing to do the paperwork and fill it in for you, which I appreciate (and I have to high of income to get the 5k rebate).

(or as a corollary, do you think Gladstone Toyota would fill it in? Ron Tonkin Kia in Gladstone for instance will…)

Congrats on the deal. Numbers look great after the OR rebate. But why do one-pay when the MF is already at 0.00001?

1 Like

No, the 1-pay is not required, I only did it because I’ll be applying for a mortgage in a few months and just wanted the lease paid off (no monthly payments to affect my DTI). Given the super low MF, it probably makes more sense to not do the 1-pay, but it was still a savings of a few hundred bucks.

1 Like

Toyota of Gladstone and most Toyota dealers are not participating in the Point of Sale rebate program, so you’ll have to apply for it post-sale yourself.

1 Like

See above reply to themachine regarding the 1-pay. I think the .00001 is being calculated with the post sale rebates included, which it shouldn’t. If you take those out, it should be 0.00111 according to the calculator.

1 Like

@Ryan_S let’s see your one pay on yours.

1 Like

It can be claimed POS now.

It can be claimed POS only at participating dealers: Eligible Dealerships | Oregon CVRP

Toyota of Gladstone is not one of the participating dealers, so I had to file post-sale.

1 Like