SIGNED: 2024 Titan Pro4X - MSRP $65,625 - Midwest Only

I am a bit ashamed to post this because this is the worst lease I have ever put together. Could have been made much better with some actual “lease hacking” but I needed to keep some cash on hand for upcoming expenses. I’ll explain more in a second, here is the deal.

MSRP $65,625
Selling price $54,528
Tax / Doc / Tags / Acq Fee = $2,129.35
Loyalty Rebate -$1,500

MF .00246
Residual 79%
18m/10k

$2,500 Down and $340/MO - Total all in is $460.00/mo

Now, if you wanted to do this deal correctly, here is how you could have done it (if you have some extra cash).

Do a one pay and put down ~4K in (10) security deposits. This would drop your all in payment to under $375.00 a month.

Additional Nissan Hack - Smart flex lease allows you to purchase miles @ .10 during the lease via the online app. The absolute cheapest lease would be a 7,500 mile lease and buying miles until you hit your number. On a 10K it saves $5.00 a month, but it might be a big save on 12 or 15K. Run the math and see.

The Titan is really nice truck you can work a deal on. I struggled to put together a lease on any truck near me for anything under 500/mo, and the Pro4X in this spec is absolutely killer for the money.

10 Likes

Ashamed of what? This is sick

4 Likes

Thats the customary LH faux shame at the start of every deal :joy:

What’s your term and miles you signed?

I could have saved another $100 a month if I did the deal correctly!! Shameful…

Sadly I need the cash to pay for upcoming wisdom tooth removal… No one pay. Dental insurance is a joke!

1 Like

Edited the post. 18m/10k

1 Like

Is the $4500 regional rebate included in the discount?

Hard to believe a Nissan at 17% off pre-incentive.

Finding a Nissan dealer willing to one-pay or use MSD is not easy.

Hard to say what rebate they used. I have been watching them and they suddenly dropped by $4,500.00 overnight. That might be it…

Of all the local dealers, one was willing to make this deal. The rest had no idea what was going on and wouldn’t talk to me.

They are all pretty easy with one pay and MSDs… but you have to be patient with them as most have not booked deals that way in the past.

I’ve been waiting for another Titan deal to hit, looks like it’s here! Thanks for sharing your deal, Nice work!

Congrats on the new ride!

Congrats. I got a 23 on an insane deal with max MSD last yr for my son. Its working great for him. Def a great truck for the money I paid

Could you message me the dealer?

I saw this 4500 avail in my zip code last night on the calculator but today it is gone.

Same for me

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a deal like this because my Frontier 18 month special just came due. My dealer says no way a deal like this is even possible

Just looked at Nissan Titans on Cars.com. Dealers have started dropping the advertised prices. Saw a 2024 Pro4X MRSP $66,060 advertised for $51,761 outside of Chicago.

two dealers that I reached out said there is no way this deal is possible. Like the OP mentioned maybe they just dont know anything about it. Closest I could get was over $700/month.

It is possible, it is more accurately “not possible for their dealership” as the dealer principal or GSM will not go there.

My dealer said they get it if they sell 20 units this month. I said email me when you hit 19.

1 Like

Trick is to shame finance manager and question his manhood and competency :joy: :sweat_smile: :crazy_face: … partly kidding.

I ask for intro with F&I guy (90% it’s some guy) after agreeing to deal. This is where you prime him by dropping a line something like

… “when I hear dealer telling me they are not setup for MSD/OnePay … , it tells the finance guy is either incompetent or lazy or both, unable to read NMAC bulletin and call them. Here is the bulletin in case you need refresher”.

Feel free to tone it down or dial it up depends on person you are dealing with.

1 Like