Signed: 2024 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 V8, SB $673/mo, $673 DAS ($82030 MSRP)

Just signed my 4th Ram 1500 lease in the last 10 years now. I had to drive 365 miles to get what I wanted as this was a high spec trim, but I’m very happy with it. I had made sacrifices in options on my '21 due to no inventory and I wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted this time around. It’s pretty much a limited with all the options.

$8000 off MSRP (this could have been better but this was the only one I could find in the nation)
$4000 incentives
$3100 trade in equity
39/10 lease, .00013 MF, 54% residual

Calculator

Window Sticker

Black truck is the new one, burgundy in the background was my old '21 that I traded in.

16 Likes

That is beautiful, makes me miss my Night Edition Laramie, awesome looking trucks, and it looks like a sweet deal!

2 Likes

nice looking truck and a solid deal imo

1 Like

Beaut. MSRP is crazy high! MY level 1 TRX was just around 90k. Enjoy the truck.

1 Like

Thank you!

Yeah, prices are getting out of hand! The starting price on the Laramie has gone up $10k from my 2021 to the 2024 and the 2025’s coming out will be another $5395 higher! I did have a deposit on a 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro at MSRP, but I couldn’t justify a mid-size truck at $60-65k. :confused:

1 Like

man that window sticker lol, i just bought my 2023 limited that had an 81k msrp for 65k in oct…love the truck!

1 Like

Yeah, they have a bunch of 2024 Limited’s Night Edition listed as low as $66814, but they don’t lease well and purchase would have been $1100 a month or more without a huge down payment. I thought about it though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The sticker inflation on these is truly shocking.

Sticker for my 2021 Laramie Night Edition… I miss this truck.

3 Likes

That incentivized MF is absurd. Nicely done :pinched_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Yep! My 2021 was the same. Starting price on the 2024 is over $10k more.

she is so nice!! Enjoy~

1 Like

Isn’t cjdr up close to 50% across the board since pre covid? Highest of any manufacturer

Just found the stats I saw before…Kia I can understand bc they’re making a much better product then before. And they are holding value better as well

1 Like

Hold on to that Tacoma allocation. Prob can make 5k off it at least…

I haven’t cancelled my deposit yet, was planning to this week. Not sure how I’d make money off it though…

1 Like

Lease and flip it. Or if the dealer allows you to transfer your allocation to someone else I can help you out. I’m not 100% yet but I think these will be marked to a good bit. We sold our first allocation pro at $7k over when it arrives.

I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona for you if you think this was a good deal. Did they use a lot of lube?

What dealer? I’m in MN too. I’ll need a truck end of year when my 18/10 Titan lease is up, really don’t want to ship again.

sorry whats wrong with this deal?

@RaskyR1 - nice truck and good deal as well!

@IAC_Scott @RaskyR1 and @jsingh5292 -

No shit on the prices. My loaded 2500 Laramie black diesel was $6k less in 2019 than OP’s new 1500 now and currently my 2022 3500 Limited Night Edition HO diesel I bought in October of 2022 is now like $15k more. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I had to go to MO for this one. Not because it was the best deal, but because it was the only one of this spec I could find. Jeff Belzers in Lakeville is who I got my previous 3 Rams from and they have excellent pricing right now.

2 Likes