Signed: 2024 Polestar Dual Motor Plus $435/m, first month DAS

, ,

Thanks to NYCLife for brokering this deal. Took a few shots at an Etron GT last month but I wasn’t able to find a dealer willing to play ball on a base (P+, no packages) GT. The Polestar deal came together quickly and was signed the last day of February. Just grounded my i3 lease this past weekend.

2024 Polestar 2 w/Pilot and Plus packs
27/7500
$60150 MSRP
$435/mo
$435 (first month pmt) DAS

Calculator link
Signed link

14 Likes

hi, aren’t brokers on LH advertising 260-300/month on 27/7.5 leases?

Are they only first month DAS?

If this is NJ (0 tax) why did you put Ohio?

Yes, same deal with more DAS.

Dealer in NJ. I’m in OH (so OH taxes). The “signed” page asks for the location of the dealer.

Yes. First month DAS. I’ll edit to clarify.

sorry, i’m a bit dense. how is $435/month same as the sub $300 deal? just asking since i’m considering the polestar 2 and not interested in paying over 400/month…

It’s possible you are comparing apples and oranges. How much is DAS on the sub $300 deal? What’s the effective payment with the same taxes?

1 Like

thanks, seems to be roughly the same after amoritzing upfront costs over the 27 months. thanks,

2 Likes

Nice deal man good work!

Wow…

I was on the phone with them last week and they wanted 5k down and over 600 a month. I was like you can keep your car…

That deal is damn awesome.

That’s the reaction I had when I saw what @nyclife was offering. I’d been eyeing the Polestar for awhile but never thought they were priced right. Saw the listing and reached out immediately.

Very happy with the car so far. Tons of reviews out there if you’re interested. You can find lots of long term ownership experience threads on the Polestar forum and Reddit.

3 Likes

This is a great deal! When and how did Polestar start having those brokered deals when they’re supposed to be a non negotiation brand :smiley: ?

Great deal. I’m also grounding an i3 lease, just got into a 2024 Tesla. Did you have any trouble finding a dealer to take the BMW? Did you close out the lease at the dealership or pay it off through BMWFS first? I have to take it in for a recall service before I ground it… but hoping to have it done within 2 weeks. First time doing this so any advice appreciated. Thanks

I just took it to my local BMW dealer (not the dealer who I leased through, which was out of state). I brought it in for pre-inspection a few weeks before turn in so I knew I was good to go. The turn in process was easy. No appointment needed. Took about 15 minutes for the final inspection. I reviewed the inspection report and signed with the inspector on an iPad. The only thing I didn’t like about the process is they couldn’t provide me with a printed copy of the final report, so I had no record upon leaving the dealer. Everything was fine though. I got an email about the final bill from BMWFS and I paid it through the BMWFS portal. My lease was a one-pay so it was just the dispo. fee due at the end. I would suggest reaching out to BMWFS to inquire about payoff. I found they were quick to respond to messages submitted through the portal.

1 Like

This seems to be a good polestar deal :fu: :fu: :fu:

Nice deal! How much did you end up paying to ship this car to Ohio? Also looking at a polestar myself

$475 to ship.

Haha. I guess when they can’t sale for non-negotiated price. Kudos to broker and OP for Great deal.

1 Like