SIGNED: 2024 Pilot Trailsport - 7.7% discount - 36mo/10k - $399/mo*

I just got back from the dealership and overall I’m happy with the way things worked out, given the circumstances. Here are the details:

2024 Pilot Trailsport
Sonic Gray with the HPD Bronze and tow package (you get what you get with 2024s at this point in time)

MSRP: $52,935
Selling Price: $48,860 (7.7% discount)
Due at signing: $2,400
Equity on trade: $4,820
Monthly payment: $399 (IL tax included)

2024 Pilots are disappearing by the day so there was a bit of urgency to try and put a deal together sooner rather than later.

I was leasing a 2021 Accord Touring 2.0 and had about 5 weeks left. My buyout was about $24,300 and the dealer buyout was $22,780. Carvana and other sites had my trade value at $27,000 to $27,200, but that obviously involves me buying out the vehicle and paying the sales tax (and dealing with the whole process). If I traded the Accord in the dealer was willing to give me $27,000 on the trade which was attractive.

I had little interest in the Bronze package but I did want a sonic gray Trailsport. I thought the discount was decent and ultimately I was happy with the monthly payment and my ability to leverage my trade about as well as I think I could have.

So yes, the cash at signing and equity is pretty hefty. No, the dealer was not willing to cut me a check for my equity. And yes, I’ve already looked into having someone paint the wheels gloss black :rofl:

I hope this data is helpful to someone!

1 Like

Where is the picture of this beast?

The wheels are still bronze, it’s hideous.

I’m actually getting them painted gloss black at the dealer this week. I’ll post a before and after pic once it’s done.

I actually like them on my 2020 pilot. It was cheaper to buy this brand new set than getting new tires. I guess there are a lot of people who dislike this color.

Before:

After:

The bronze grew on me a bit but I think the black looks quite a bit better.

2 Likes

After owning multiple Hondas with terrible paint quality I wonder how this color will hold up over coming few years.

Great deal! How many months and mileage per year?

36 months and 10k miles per year.

My horizon is only 36 months at this point :grinning: