Signed! 2024 Nissan Ariya Engage+ e-4orce AWD $47k / $4500 One-pay (TX)

I was looking for Ioniq 6 deal but couldn’t make a deal with any of the Austin / Houston Hyundai dealers. Reached out to my Nissan sales person that I leased my Frontier (One-pay) back in 2022. He was able to do this deal again.

MSRP: $47k
One pay: $4500
18 month / 10k Miles

1 year EVGo unlimited charging, Just signed up and EVGo customer service added it to my account in minutes. This is my first EV and I have range anxiety for sure. I am hoping Nissan would make a deal with Tesla soon for sharing the Tesla Super charger network.

2 Likes

Congrats, great deal!

It is my understanding that the 2024s are not eligible for the 1 year of complimentary EVgo charging. Can you confirm it actually works? Thanks!

Nissan or EVGo websites specifically mention 2023 MY. I had this doubt too. I emailed EVGo, they took my VIN and emailed the steps. I see 1 year unlimited plan added in my EVGo account once I completed the steps.

4 Likes

Congrats on the deal! I tried with Shottenkirk Nissan in Katy and Nissan in Killeen. Just like Hyundai they like to play games. Care to share info via DM if they will replicate?

1 Like

Responded to your DM.

1 Like

Can you please DM me dealer info as well? I am in dallas and would like to contact the dealer if possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Great deal, enjoy the ride

1 Like

Responded in DM.

Great deal and good news on EVgo still being available.

It looks like the current EVgo program ends on April 30. I can’t imagine that Nissan would abandon free charging, they can’t afford to be less competitive. :upside_down_face:

I wonder if they’re going to announce a new EVgo program that’s >12 months, or maybe moving to EA, or perhaps they’ll do something with Telsa as part of the move to NACS?

Or perhaps they’ll just maintain the existing program and update it to be only for eligible 2024s…

1 Like

Did they do tax credits to make it happen? Could you also please DM me the dealer info? Currently battling with 3 dealers in DFW without any luck, happy to support your dealer and pick up today or tomorrow.

They already did. You probably should see availability for an adapter by Q4 ish. Great deal, however!

2 Likes

DMed you the info.

Probably same deal for 2024 ending April 30th 2025.

1 Like

Sorry for the ask, but didn’t receive the DM, could you retry if that’s okay?

I tried my Frontier dealer as well, but they sold their last Ariya.

1 Like

I have that concern as well, so I called the evGO number and the rep told me only 2023 gets it. So, I then emailed the nissan evGo email and upon providing an example Vin they told me unfortunately, only the dealership will know if the vehicle is eligible for the promotion. We are unable to view VIN’s eligibility unless the vehicle has been marked as sold.
The dealers haven’t been able to provide me with any further information than what’s out there.

Just got my 2024… Was told I would get a year of free charging.

1 Like

I thinks it’s pretty quick to sign up, download the app and follow the other instructions, they are pretty easy to find on Google. Let us know if your vin works and the 1 year shows up.

1 Like

Just charged my 2024 Ariya at EVGo for FREE!!!

3 Likes

dm’d you too

1 Like

one of those deals where you just want to buy it cuz it’s too good :slight_smile: