Signed! 2024 Mazda CX-5 Turbo Carbon Edition - $366/ month, $366 down

Just picked up a Rodium White 2024 CX-5 Turbo Carbon Edition, trade in my 2021 CX-5 GTR and couldn’t be happier.

Link to Signed!: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR
Link to Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

7 Likes

Enjoy the new ride, and thanks for sharing to SIGNED

1 Like

The white is sharp, congrats! Did Mazda finally decide to start using touch screen yet???

Yes for CarPlay/ AA it’s a touchscreen. I personally never used the touch function though.

Oh wow! You smoked my deal. I went got a Turbo Signature 3600 otd, 392/m 36/12.

That took a ton of work negotiating with 6 dealerships. Can’t wait for my next Mazda so I can get the loyalty.

When did they not use touchscreen? My 2017 is touchscreen, you just can’t use it while driving

What’s the dynamics of Mazda? Never driven them before. How does it compare to say a Toyota/Honda?

Touchscreen was removed for 21-23 model year. It’s back now but only for CarPlay. I hate fingerprints so never use it

I would say Mazda is in the same space as Acura. Family had Hondas a lot and the driving Dynamics in a Mazda are much more driver focused. Heavier steering feel for sure. Build quality, materials used and fit and finish is a lot better in the Mazda vs something like a RAV4 or CR-V.

2 Likes

Yea the loyalty was what really made this deal great. My 2021 GTR CX-5 was $340 with $0 down so I felt $366 wasn’t too bad given the current state of leasing

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve had a CR-V, an Acura TSX Sportwagon, a Mazdaspeed6, Subarus, and a few Saabs. My Mazda felt a LOT like a european automobile, and the build felt more solid than the Honda or Subarus by far. The driving dynamics even felt better than the Acura. Best of all, you can get that European-like feel with Mazda reliability!

Which Acura? Our CX-5 seems decidedly small past the front seats.

Great deal, BTW. I’m so jealous of how the East Coast has much better CX-5 pricing than does the West Coast.

I think the CX-5 steering has better weighting and possibly more feel then my Golf or any of my parents’ recent MB C-Classes or their GLC…

If only Mazda would produce a car w/ less swoopy styling or an affordable hybrid…

1 Like

The little guys like Mazda and Subaru are still, unfortunately, lacking in the hybrid / PHEV / EV space. They need to team up with the big players to get models with those drivetrains. My wife and I were looking at the RAV4 Prime in 2019 when we got our Forester, but at the time there was no Android Auto available in the RAV4 so it was crossed off the list from the get go. We decided if we were spending $30-40K on a new car, we weren’t getting locked into proprietary NAV.