SIGNED: 2024 Kia Forte LXS | $380/mo, $380 DAS, 24/10k, Florida

I recently assisted a friend in their search for the cheapest non-electric lease at a local dealership.

Initially, we had secured a deal on a 2023 Kia Forte LXS, but unfortunately, the car became unavailable at the last minute.

However, the dealership honored the same deal for a 2024 Kia Forte LXS. While I don’t have access to the final paperwork, I can confirm that the key lease terms remained consistent, including the term, DAS, and monthly payment. I should note that for the 2023 model, there was $1750 in KFA lease cash, while the 2024 model had $600 lease cash. However, the 2024 model’s RV is higher, which likely contributed to making the deal work.

Details:

• 2024 Kia Forte LXS
  • MSRP: $21,590
  • Sales Price: $18,250
  • Term: 24 months
  • Mileage: 10,000 miles per year
  • Due at Signing: $380
  • Monthly Payment: $380, including 7% tax
  • Deal was signed on the last day of October 2023.

Several factors influenced the decision of my friend to proceed with this particular lease:

1. Electric vehicles were not an option; a gas car was needed.

2. Urgent need for a car; waiting was not feasible.

3. Had to find a car locally in S. FL, a market traditionally plagued with high dealer fees and limited discounts.

4. This lease had the shortest term available at 24 months, preventing being locked into a longer-term “high” payment.

5. Car is fuel efficient, 32mpg combined.

6. We explored other car brands, such as Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, GM, and more. However, all of them were more expensive, both in terms of monthly payments and the length of the lease.

In the end, this lease proved to be the most cost-effective non-electric lease we could find. I’m sharing this information as a reference for others who find themselves in a similar situation. Hope it helps.

4 Likes

What’s the residual value? This seems like a terrible deal.

1 Like

Show me a non-electric lease for a sedan that currently costs less

1 Like

What’s the residual value?

Easier said than done in S. Florida. Check on a base Corolla last week for a relative last week and 3 dealers were above $450

1 Like

Did it have to be a lease? I think what he means is that it seems to make no sense to lease this.

2 Likes

Excellent deal. I would have prob financed it though but your discount is great for Kia.

Edit just saw its lease cash so this is the way to go…

1 Like