SIGNED: 2024 KIA EV9 WIND AWD MSRP $66315 $466/mo $3000 DAS 24/10

I grabbed an EV9 Wind last night. The lease contract docs don’t match up to the calculator but the deal got funded while I was there. I believe with the EV9 there must be trunk money. I actually had another dealer that wanted to do a similar deal. I think if targeting dealers the target on a $66315 MSRP should be $60000 and $65620 MSRP (Without the Optional Paint) should be $59500. If you run that through the calculator at .0015 and 68% you’ll get your numbers.

This was the best I could put together…
MSRP: $66315
MSRP discount: $6030 / 9.09%
Incentives: $7500.00
Doc Dealer fees: $469
Gov Fees: $543
Acquisition Fee: $650
MF: .0015
Residual: 68%
DAS: $3000
Term: 24 months
Miles/year: 10k
Monthly payment: $466.70

Again these numbers do not line up but the other dealer I had matched the calculator completely on the 59.5k numbers. I think the Wind is a very good deal. I think I’ll upload the contract on Monday so people can get a look.

9 Likes

Was this the fees and $3000 down or was that $3000 inclusive of the fees? Seems a good deal and one I’m interested in exploring

The $3000 was everything included… including the taxes and fees.

Great deal. Unless I’m missing something 1500 of that DAS must be some sort of cap cost reduction. Regardless best EV9 deal I’ve seen.

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head. $1500 approx was cap cost and the other $1500 fees.

$6k off is the highest I have seen. Congrats!

Is this replicable in California?

I would float it to the Kia dealers out there… I think kia is giving them a kickback and you just need a dealer to bite.

My wife really wants an EV9 but I haven’t seen the value before, but this is good. Can you post/share the contract please to help others replicate?

1 Like

Not sure why you need to see a copy of the contract when OP has shared all the relevant details.

1 Like

Seems like a common thing on here that people do so with details marked out so that it can be shown to other dealers. B/c just showing another dealer numbers is likely to get a response along the lines of “yeah right” (one I’ve received many times).

But I’m still new here so maybe I’ve misunderstood other similar posts? Did I breach some forum etiquette?

Hey, I noticed this deal was in PA, I’m in Philly, do you mind sharing dealer details?

I have never used that approach when working on my own deal. As I stated earlier, you have all the info you need to put together your own deal.

Dealers who claim they will beat or match another dealer’s offer by $XX are not worth working with.

Looking at OP’s deal, they got 9% off MSRP + $7500 in rebates. If you are looking to get a similar deal, reach out to dealers near you make them an offer. There’s a lot of info on this forum on how to negotiate with dealers.

1 Like

Ive had dealers ask for a contract when ive made an agressive offer. Ive never had a dealer change their tune when ive generated one.

In my experience, it’s basically them calling you a liar when they ask.

1 Like

According to Electrek… Kia is offering $7500 rebate on EV9. Also checked offers on kia.com and the $7500 cash back is there.

DM sent with info but that dealer is out of winds right now…

I didn’t think the contract was much value with the calculator numbers not matching but I can post it if it’s needed or if people think its a good idea. There are several dealers that have close to the discount on their site. You can get a wind without the optional color for like $432 24/10k. My state has taxable incentives and 6% tax. I can post that calculator if it helps but I think I posted everything someone needs to do the deal.

9% off MSRP for a brand new model is quite impressive, I wasn’t expecting that.

Although around effectively 600/mo, it is a nice deal.

Here is a calculator for the wind without optional color so people can better see the deal. A dealer in my state offered this with a plate transfer so adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

Just saw my first one yesterday. They look awesome. Thoughts so far?

1 Like