Signed! 2024 Kia Ev6 Wind Awd w/Tech package $212/$1129 DAS

, ,

Hi Everyone

Been lurking for few years on this amazing forum and here is my first lease . Thanks a ton to all the people who provide such valuable insights

My 2023 financed model y values were tanking so had to do something soon and carvana offered decent $$

I was trying to hack a id4 , ionic or ariya . Really liked the ariya but the best I could push was for was $310/36m effective and was looking for something in $250 with mid tier variant for 24m

Finally found a ev6 which was sitting for few months and march mf rates are pretty good . Decided to pull the trigger

MSRP: $56415
Dealer Discount: $5641(10%)
Rebate: $12850 ( $7500 + CO $5350 )
VTR : $595 (Blessings :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)
Residual: 66%
Mf: 0.00108 ( max markup from 0.00068)

DAS - $1129 ( tax’s on 12850 + first month )
Monthly - $212

Came to around ~ $250 per month effective I think ignoring the lease end fees

Left easily $20pm on the table with MF markup and blessings but they were not ready to go deeper early in the month and the wife preferred ev6 to all the other options

The car is pretty great with ventilated seats etc and drives well

Can’t seem to line up everything on the calculator , however here is my best attempt

Now the important question how did I do ?

Edit : some pics

5 Likes

Not sure why you feel that way. The deal was offered in its entirety; you were never offered the choice to pick and choose line items.

A raised selling price can delete those items and keep the same total cost … but chances are the person with the authority to greenlight your deal would have said no.

Most consumers are negotiating against a person who is trying to balance the corporation’s goals with their own personal compensation plan.

Congrats! Post pics! How much did carvana give you for your MY? LR or Performance?

Congrats! I think it a great deal. That Colorado rebate does sweet the deal greatly

2 Likes

Great deal! To anyone else reading, it’s important to note the state rebate that reduced the payment by quite a significant margin.

3 Likes

I need NJ to stop playing games n bring back that 4.5k rebate from last year lol

2 Likes

At $250/mo it’s difficult to complain. Let’s see some photos! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes agreed , they were still lower than most of the dealers I spoke in the state

Added pics to the first post :slight_smile:

Carvana offered 35k for model y LR. Not exactly great but was better than carmax etc which were 30k :open_mouth:

Beautiful Vehicle… How did you know that it had been sitting ar dealership lot for few months?
I’m aggresively looking for such deal in Long Island, NY area.

Would appreciate if somoene can guide or assist me in securing such deal.

Not gonna happen unless your state throws in $5,350 cash down like Colorado did.

1 Like