Signed! 2024 Kia Ev6 GT-Line AWD Runway Red $351/$1483 DAS

, , ,

Hi All,

Been lurking on this amazing forum and here is my first lease.

Woke up this Tuesday and decided to look at deals for EV9 after seeing an advertisement for it. After a little deliberation, we decided that EV6 is a much better fit for our household. Reached out to a KIA dealership and started shopping their offer around.

Ended up with an offer that we were willing to sign but a dealership swooped in and gave us a better offer at the last minute. At the dealership this Friday, I asked for a breakdown of the due at signing since it seemed like they had more than just taxes and first-month payments. The sales lady talks to the manager, comes back, and says “That was a typo”, here is the updated quote. It was still the best offer by far that we had gotten.

MSRP: $59,420
Selling Price: $53,371.24
Rebate: $12850 ( $7500 + CO $5350 )
Residual: 58%

Term: 36 Months
Mileage: 12000/Year

DAS - $1,483
Monthly - $351

Don’t know if I did the calculator right but here is my best attempt.

Calculator Link

If anybody is looking to get an EV6 in the Denver area, DM me. I got some offers from dealerships which still feel pretty amazing.
Like below:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the ev6 , the gt line is loaded with all the equipment one would ever need and this color looks great

I too signed a ev6 on Thursday in the Denver area impressed with the car so far .

Curious why you did not opt for 24month ? I thought the. Residual and mf were better for 24 month