Signed: 2024 Jeep GC 4XE 66k MSRP, $613/month w/$613 DAS 39m/12k

, ,

I’ve been targeting a Grand Cherokee 4XE deal since the middle of the summer and finally was able to get a deal worked out that made sense. I was looking for a very specific option configuration and color(Baltic Grey / Lux TechII / Trailer Tow) and even ordered one through a broker when the 24MY order books opened only to end up releasing it to public sale once it landed just because the rebates/mf/rv didn’t make sense to take the plunge. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago and the December incentives finally made my target deal of $600/month within reach. I found 2 within driving distance(4-5.5hrs each way) and worked both dealers to land at $613/month with $613 DAS with taxes rolled into the lease(Mi has a 6% sales tax). I highly recommend the dealer I signed with and they’ve shown a willingness to deal with long distance customers(Dealer is located in south western PA and I am located 350 miles away). If anyone is interested in trying to work a deal with the same dealer, PM me and I will give the details of the salesman and finance manager I worked with.

Calculator Link:

2 Likes

Not a bad deal at all. You could have done better getting an overland though. I had overland for a few weeks, I was really impressed by it

1 Like

I realize that the overlands had another 2k in incentives but to get the combination of options I wanted an overland would’ve been more money.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal! …I am enjoy the gas savings on my 4xe

Did the dealer marked up the money factor? it seems still expensive give the amount of discount going on this deal…not that it matters at this point anyway, just for all learning opportunities.

It was buy rate(.00324- 24MY still has bad MF compared to 23MY’s).

1 Like

Got it now, i know you were set on an specific set options, but the different would have 100 + less per month by getting a 23 MY it seem there are still plenty to grab

I did a bunch of searching/research on trims, and the one option I needed was trailer tow and not many bases are optioned like that(these two were actually the closest to me) and I looked at both 23 and 24MY’s. The cheapest I could’ve went was $560 through a broker on here but there were a number of reasons I went with this deal at $50 more a month.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ve been shopping around for a couple of days and haven’t gotten close to $613 /mo for the same 4XE without the tow package. I’m getting quotes around $800 /mo for a $65k MSRP 4XE with no money down and all taxes and fees rolled into the payment. I’m going to see if I can maybe get a GC Limited (MSRP $56k) for $600 /mo before incentives, but I’m not sure that’s possible either.

Def possible. Have 2 2024 GCL leased a month apart. Wife’s MSRP was $64k lux Capt chairs pano $605 a month $605 das during black Friday. Mine leased Xmas is $60k MSRP lux bench chair black appearance and rear entertainment $599 month $599 das. Hit up Nathan from Auto ninjas def worth the$600 fee they charge. Local dealers want to give u that “deal” on a Laredo.

Thank you for the feedback. I emailed about 30 dealerships in the surrounding states and the best offer I got was in the high $700’s. I also emailed a few dealerships in my state (Louisiana) and I got one decent offer that I accepted. 2023 GC 4xe /w Luxury Tech II + 20" rims - MSRP $66k. 39 months, 12k miles, $659 /mo with 1st month payment due at signing. I’m pretty happy with the deal.

2 Likes

Awesome. That’s a good deal

this is exactly what I am looking for. what state are you in? I’m in NJ. I just messaged auto ninjas as well. I was being quoted through a local dealer at $740/month 39 most 15k miles year with $1000+ 1st payment down for grand Cherokee limited 4x4 msrp $61,220. I obviously said no to this.

Did you see my last post?
I live in Louisiana and I got one decent offer that I accepted. 2023 GC 4xe /w Luxury Tech II + 20" rims - MSRP $66k. 39 months, 12k miles, $659 /mo with 1st month payment due at signing. I’m pretty happy with the deal.

1 Like

what state are you in where you got you and your wife’s deal? I am looking for something similar @AutoNinjas

Hey Sam I’m in Florida

you got a great deal. I’m working now with @AutoNinjas for a deal like yours! congrats!

1 Like