SIGNED: 2024 Ioniq 6 SE Long Range 24/12 OnePay $5.1k

Decided to share my deal. Felt like it’s a pretty decent one but it’s probably not the best of the area.

MSRP: $44k
Selling Price: $42.8k
Residual: 76% w/ OnePay MF 0.00196
Rebates: $10k Lease Cash
Term/Miles: 24 Months/12,000 Miles

Deal URL

Dealer said it was non-replicable but hopefully it can be used as a data point for others in bargaining during their search.

1 Like

I find it funny that a dealer would take a stance like that over a whole $1200 discount.

2 Likes

The two dealers nearest me in So Cal are both showing over 100 Ioniq 5 models in stock or arriving soon. However, they are only showing less than 10 each for the Ioniq 6. So it is not surprising that the discounts on the 6 are not as large.

Is there any good deal for Ioniq 5?

Was your MSRP $44K or $47,343? Under your Signed link you have MSRP as $47,343.

$44k pre-tax

There is no such thing as a Pretax or post tax “MSRP”, MSRP is a fixed number. MSRP around $44k is correct

On leases the tax is on the rebate and on the monthly payment, not on the selling price

Please correct your deal so that its a realistic data point instead of having people think that a 10% dealer discount is achievable on these

1 Like

$44280. I submitted a correction for the signed deal

Sorry guess I misunderstood. Hopefully it’s corrected soon.

Can you PM me a copy of the lease contract please?

I want this exact deal. You in SoCal? What dealer?

Hey, I know you said not replicable but can you send me dealer info, and pic of your contract, and loan me like 1k for the drive offs? Thank you!

8 Likes

Does this include driveoffs? So you put $5100 on your credit card and walked out? I want this deal Tomorrow. Please tell me where.

Other than most dealers not allowing you to put the full cost on a credit card (fraud protection?), yes that was it.

You have the numbers, find a dealer that actually still has an SE in stock in SoCal and go from there.

Also the lease deal changed in May (for the worse) compared to April and March so that and limited inventory now will make things much harder.

I found one. Keys in van Nuys has one. They want like $10k. Wtf. Please help.

I’m looking at doing a similar deal out here in GA or SC. Trying to be around 7k for 36/12,000. I’ll post it if I get it to happen.

Its more that they dont want to eat the 3% surcharge

2 Likes

But then why would they allow partial on CC? Happened to all of my leases, can charge up to an amount (dealer dependent) and then after that it’s a hard stop.

In what way did the lease deal change for the worse in May?

1 Like

Because that way they can keep you as a customer and get the deal done, but put a hard stop on the fee.