SIGNED: 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL RWD 24/12k $299/Month, $390 DAS (Effective: $319/Month)

Got this deal for a friend who didn’t know much about negotiating a lease. Luckily he knew enough that when the first dealer offered him $486/month for an SEL when I just got a deal at $490/month for a Limited (which I didn’t end up signing unfortunately) he should ask around!

Thought we ended up with a good deal for only three days of work…

2024 IONIQ 5 SEL RWD
24/12k
MSRP: $49190
Sales Price: $45000 (8.52% off)
Rebates: $10400 (includes $400 College Grad offer)
Residual: 72%
Money Factor: 0.00286

DAS: $390 (weird number, but it’s first month before we added some extra discounts + rental fee of $60)
Monthly: $299
Deal includes all taxes and fees.

This is in Florida where Dealer Fees are $1000+. Did most negotiating via email and got to a selling price of $45235 (payments would have been $310/month).

Asked to do a one-pay lease when we arrived at the dealer and they gave us the runaround and refused. Tried to tell us if we did one-pay we’d lose out on rebates (false), then said they don’t offer one-pay because they already knocked money off MSRP so they can’t also discount the money factor (which makes no sense whatsoever). After almost an hour they offered to take $235 more off the sales price which brought monthly payments down to $299. At that point we were over it and would probably come out ahead if we put that money into a HYSA or CD so we took it.

Calculator Link

DM about where in FL you were able to do this…

Hi Nicole, do you know if deal can be replicated? Thanks!

Yeah, I’d love to get this, also in FL

Im in central, but i can go quite a distance if i can get a deal like this. Can you send me some details?

Hey all, at this point we are continuing to have issues with this dealer. The steering wheel ended up having a bunch of cuts in the leather (assuming from a box cutter as they unwrapped it) and while they said they’d replace it, they have yet to follow through or communicate. Someone else we sent over there had the paint scratched on their car. No one is returning calls or emails. At this point I don’t feel comfortable sending anyone else to them.

HOWEVER, I worked with a fantastic salesperson who was able to get my quote for a Limited RWD down to $490/month with only first due at signing when they had the only version in the state in the color combo I wanted. I had to back out due to some issues on my current car but I would recommend her without hesitation and I’ll definitely go back to her when my current situation is taken care of. If anyone wants her information, DM me and I’ll be happy to share.

I’m looking for a deal similar on the Ioniq 5 or Ioniq 6. Any ideas?