Signed! 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD $322/mo $0 down 24/12k

Hi all, my first LH post and my first lease!

The contract was structured differently but I was offered:

MSRP: $52,825
Discount: $5,817
Rebate: $10,000
Selling Price: $37,008
Taxes: $550
Dealer Fee: $497
Government Fees: $417
Down: $0
DAS: first payment
Monthly Payment: $322

Calculator Link

6 Likes

That’s one of the highest, if not the highest discount I’ve seen for the SEL AWD on here. Congrats on a great deal.

2 Likes

Congrats on your deal. Get ready for your inbox to blow up with folks asking for dealer info.

Nice work, great deal.

@haughtrod - So was the discount off MSRP 11% or 7%? Your signed deal shows 7%.

That’s what I tried to explain in my post. It’s supposed to be 11% but the way they wrote up the contract it’s 7% with $1665 DAS. However I only paid $322 (first payment) which is what we agreed to. I have to follow up with them to straighten out the $1665 on the contract.

If you only paid $322 at signing and your monthly aligns, then it shouldn’t matter how the dealer structured the deal.

Keep us updated, though.

1 Like

Right, they can structure it however they want as long as they honor the $322. I just want to make sure Hyundai doesn’t come looking for another $1300.

1 Like

Congrats on this deal!

This is common. No need to call them if you’re happy with the actual amounts

2 Likes

Congrats on the deal. I’ve had similar thing on my Leaf contract where Due at signing was in thousands while in reality was $250.
Not sure why they want to do it this way but it worked.

This is nothing to worry about. if you’d say should be $317 and you pay $517 than something to talk about.

1 Like

Btw what color did you get? Post pics.

OK cool, thanks guys! I thought I had seen a contract on here previously where having an amount due was a concern but if that’s normal then I’m good! I’ll update my post to reflect the deal that was presented to me.

1 Like

How did you get an 11% discount in Wisconsin. I can’t seem to get anything more than 7% for a Limited. They kept telling me how much money they were losing.

Believe it or not this was the dealer advertised price. This was for an SEL obviously but the Limiteds had a similar discount.

The only thing I had to work on was they were initially insisting fees were DAS but that didn’t math out.

They are no longer showing this price nor do they have any SELs left at this location. This was the last week of the month / quarter though.