Signed 2024 Ioniq 5 SE 12k/24 months ONE PAY $4,696.44

MSRP $47435.00

Will update numbers (with pics) as soon as I receive them but GM confirmed in writing one pay for $4698.00, including 9.5% sales tax in SOCAL.

24 months
12k per year.

Effectively $195.20 per month for 24 months.

26 Likes

$2K better than best I’ve seen yet, love to see the breakdown. Congrats!

will post it as soon as I receive it.
do not really need the car but the deal is too good to pass up lol

4 Likes

Wow! Did they have any more in stock? Would pick this up in a heartbeat

Looking out for more information. Looks like an awesome deal. Have DMd you.

I am receiving lots of messages and do not have time to respond to each and every one of you.
i will post pic of contract as soon as it is signed.
they are working on it and they will deliver the car to me most likely tonight.
stay tuned.

2 Likes

Looks like a 9.77% Off MSRP deal with the MF reduced by 0.0009 from 0.00329 to 0.00239 for One Pay.

My attempt at reproducing the numbers in the calc:

1 Like

Need this deal. Will go sign it tonight :smiley:

1 Like

Nice, I just signed a 1pay at 280/m effective for the SEL. judging by the MSRP, this was a 300 mile model right, not a standard range?

yes correct 303 miles range.

:exploding_head:

Amazing deal. Waiting for your contract. I am actively looking for one. This is a very sweet deal.

Please share the dealer info if you can. I will initiate the discussion while waiting for your contract if that’s OK with you. Thank you!

@CameronLA - Congrats on your deal.
To those looking for dealer info, why not try and work on your own deal. 'Cos I would be surprised if the same dealer will be looking to replicate this same deal for everyone.

2 Likes

Agreed. Personally I couldn’t care less about the dealer info, I just want the concrete numbers so I can replicate myself.

I am trying to guess the dealer’s situation here on offering such a deal. If OP can give some idea on this, that will be great?
How many SEs were on the lot? Does this dealer carry a huge inventory? Is it located in center of the city, or somewhere off? Is it a big dealership with huge number of employees? Just trying to find which dealerships are possibly the right one for this type of deal.

This is my attempt at reproducing the numbers in the calc I think it should be pretty close.
@CameronLA to confirm: 2024 Ioniq 5 SE 12k/24 months ONE PAY $4,698.00 - #7 by EKX

This is what I just received from dealer.

I dealt directly with GM and he asked me not to share dealer info.

As soon as I sign the contract, will post that as well.

I was not looking to get this car but I like deals and this is a good one.

3 Likes

@EKX not sure why it shows 0.0009 as money factor in their numbers they sent me.

Trying to reverse engineer their deal sheet looks like they work a lease structure with 0.0009 mf without $10k rebates, then sum up the payments then subtract $10k to get their one pay number.

Yeah I m driving stuck in traffic so did not have a chance to really work the numbers but whatever they are doing if it ends up 4698 I take it lol